Chapter 14

•Dean's POV•
I woke up to seeing Ashley not next to me, but I see Roman and Seth asleep, where is she. Next thing I hear is the bathroom door opening and seeing Ashley come out, she came towards me and pecked my lips. "Finally, you woke up" she said giggling. "Come on" now pulling my arm. Ash heard giggling behind her, when she turned around it happened to be Seth waking up. "Mornin' Seth" she waved, "okay I'm gonna got back to sleep" The second I closed my eyes I was out.

•Seth's POV•
"Seth come over here" She said motioning to the opened door, we got outside and it was all quite until she broke it "What the hell happened yesterday?!" She said. We had to whisper yell so that way no one can hear us. "What do you mean" I said acting like nothing ever happened . "Oh, please you know exactly what I mean" Ashley said sounding annoyed "Explain" I said. "When I got out of the shower, I heard both you and Roman talking...the last thing I remember was you telling Joe, don't let this be another Corey Graves story. And I know exactly what you mean, I remember that day like it was yesterday." "Okay, you want me to tell you the truth to all of this" I sighed. "Joe uh may.. like you" I whispered the last part. "WHAT!!, Wait what do you mean I've known him for almost 8 years and I've never noticed nor he ever told me" Ashley, I can tell, had so many different thoughts running through her head.

•Romans POV•
I woke up to no one next to me and Dean fast asleep with no Ashley beside him. Damn, Ashley. Snap out of it you don't like her, yes you do , no you don't , yes you do. I just kept hearing vices in my head arguing. Maybe a nice hot shower can help me, I got up and I heard two familiar voices taking and when I looked through the peep hole in the door, I saw Seth and....ASHLEY talking. Me acting like a stalker, listing to there conversation I couldn't get a word they were saying, both were talking so low that you could hear a pin drop falling. That's when it hit me....THERE TALKING ABOUT YESTERDAY. OH SHIT WHATS GONNA HAPPEN NOW, THAT SHE KNOWS!! I feel like crying, only Seth was supposed to know this and now she knows and with my luck everyone else will know and then I'll look like the damn idiot because she's happy with Dean and I want her.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hope you guys like the book so far.

What about Roman? What should he do? Leave some comments.