Chapter 12

•Romans POV•
"Marco" "POLO" everyone said. We were playing Marco-Polo and I had no clue where I was going until I touched someone. My eyes instantly opened to see that Dean was it, we started playing again. "Marco" "Polo" "Marco" "Polo". After about 5 minutes of Dean screaming Marco and us saying Polo, he finally got touched someone. When his eyes shot open he noticed that he was grabbing Ashley's boob, he instantly let go and said "your it" looking kinda embarrassed.

•Ashley's POV•
"Hey, you guys wanna leave" I said cause I can tell we were all starting to bored of playing . "Sure" they all said at the same time. All 4 of us got up, got our stuff and left. As we left the pool area I saw The Bella's standing by the elevator "Uh oh, Double Trouble" they laughed, they were gonna hug me but rejected it since I was wet and was smelling like clorin. "So how's Daniel, Brie. I heard that he's gonna be out for a while" I asked with concern. Me and Daniel have known each other since ROH (Ring of Honor). "He has an arm injury, but he's gonna be back soon possibly around Mid-February. Why?" Brie asked. "Cause I've tried calling him for like the past week and I haven't gotten and answer from him it goes straight to voicemail." She was about to tell me something else when we heard Nikki "BRIANNA, come on let's go!" "Bye ash see you later" we exchanged waves. I turned around and noticed Dean,Roman and Seth standing behind me giving me that look like "Can we leave now". "Oh sorry guys forgot that you were there" "Oh yeah it's okay, like we only been standing here for like 10 years" Seth said sarcastically. "Real funny Colby, real funny." We all got on the elevator and waited for it to get on our floor, finally it got there and we were trying to figure out who's going into the shower first and Roman went in first.

•Romans POV•
I got into the shower thinking to myself "Damn, Dean is so lucky that he got a girl like Ashley. I mean look at her, she's gorgeous, smart, has a hell of a body on her." I got snapped out of thought when I noticed that I was cumming and playing with myself. I jumped when someone was banging on the door. "ROMAN COME ON I HAVE TO TAKE A SHOWER!" Oh there's that wonderful voice of hers. I wish she could be mine. I just wish. What a guy can dream right.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
So Roman wants Ashley, but he can tell that her and Dean are happy together.
Hope you guys like my story. This is my first story on wattpad and I'm pretty happy with the way it's coming out.
Enjoy lil readers-Paigey