Chapter 5

Joe still had me on his shoulder and I just decided not to say anything since it was no use. We finally got to the room and he put me down, Joe opened the door and we say Dean with some blonde chick next to him. Deans head shot towards us when he saw us at the doorway. We just stood at the doorway in shock while that girl left and Dean was trying to get dressed again. "You see what did I tell you it wasn't true at all, it was all just a huge DAMN LIE JOE. OKAY" I said chocking up. "Look ash, I wanted you to know that it was maybe true and when I was coming I wasn't expecting this to happen" he said while giving me that "oh I'm so sorry for doing this look". I was fed up and left with the tears streaming down already and Joe screaming my name through the hall.

•Deans POV•
Wow damn I was just sitting on the edge of the bed running my fingers through my hair. I kept hearing Roman calling Ashley's name like crazy through the hall, he came in and slammed the door behind him. "WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT TO HER?!" "I don't know man,i know I told Colby and you that I like her, but I didn't think that she would ever like." Before Joe could say anything my phone went and.......Aj was calling me?
I answered it and my ear almost blew when she said "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO HER?!?!?!?". Oh my god what did I do to her?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What you think so far