Chapter 7

•Paige's POV•
Okay I made to the room. I went to get my room card fuck where is it, I'll just knock. "knock,knock,knock". Aj opened it and Ashley look happier than before. "You peachy now" "yeah, I got everything off my chest. " Ashley said. "Alright, I'm going to bed, nite guys" she said while getting in the bed. 5 minutes later Aj and I went to sleep.

--------
•Deans POV•
I can't sleep for shit. I can't get her out of my mind. It was just a stupid mistake I made, I didn't mean to hurt her. I was lost in thought when Roman slapped me in the back of the head. "Dude, talk to her tomorrow okay." I nodded and tried to go back to sleep but failed....again.

•Next Day•
Roman and I got off the bus and got into the arena. Hey, you have a match tonight?" "yeah, against Cena for that open challenge he has every week." i said. "Okay, I'll see you later." Roman said while going to his locker room. Finally, I found my locker room. When I opened it there was Ashley sitting on the couch on her phone. "Trust me, Kevin everything will be okay. And remember if you need to talk call me okay, bye." she said while hanging up. "How ya' doin'" I said making her jump. "You scared me" she said while laughing. "So who's Kevin" "He's my childhood friend and he's going through a really rough time right now, with his girlfriend." She said sounding worried "How old is he?" "19" she said. i got up to get my attire out for the night. "umm, I wanted to talk to you about yesterday, I'm really sorry for doing that to you. I did tell Joe and Colby that I do like you, it's just that I never would've thought.." I got cut off my Ashley kissing me, soon enough our clothes were off and having "it"

-------------------------------

Hope you guys like it so far and remember it doesn't hurt to comment. ever once in a while

Dean and Ashley are having "it"

Sorry if it isn't good I'm just writing from my head.