Chapter 6

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO HER!???" Aj said screaming through the phone. "SHES CRYING HER EYES OUT RIGHT HERE IN FRONT OF ME AND PAIGE" Wow she's a screamer. "Look you want me to come over there" Dean said "No she doesn't want you now" then she just hung up the phone."I have to go over there" he said getting up "dude don't, leave her alone okay"

•Aj's POV•
Paige and I were trying to make Ash happy, but nothing was working. And I mean nothing. While Paige was rocking her back and forth I asked her "Do you wanna room with us?" she just nodded. "I'll go get your stuff" Paige said while getting up, she finished crying and went to the bathroom to remove her messed up makeup. "You wanna know something Aj" "what?"i said "I tired of the same shit happening over and over again" she said sounding like she was going to cry again. "What do you mean?" I was so confused about what she said. Ashley sighed "I feel like everyone I try my damnedest to try to find true love it kicks me right in the ass!!!" she didn't cry this time. "I'm just tired of being everybody's fool" she said "Now the real question is do you like Dean to the point where you can be dating, get married, have kids?" I asked her. She sighed "I don't know"

•Paige's POV•
I knocked on the door and Dean opened it,i just walked right past him getting Ashley's stuff. "What are you doing?" He asked I just ignored him. I got everything that was Ashley's, I was about to leave when I felt someone pull me by the arm, making me drop the suitcase. "where's Ashley" "Well first of all let go of my arm and second of all..." I slapped him in the face and ran out the door running for what felt like my life.