Chapter 8

•Deans POV•
Ash and I were side by side breathing heavily "Round 2?" She had a small smile on her face she was about to answers when "Ashley and Nikki Bella to the gorilla 2x" she got up to get her attire. I got lost in thought until she kissed me one last time "see you later". "Wait, I want to ask you something" her head snapped back at me. "Will you be my girlfriend?" "Yes!!" She squealed and jumped onto me like AJ would . "I have to go now bye....boyfriend" Ashley said with a wink.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Ashley POV•
I was waiting by the gorilla for Nikki to come she had to come out before me. She finally came. "hey Nikki" we both exchanged hugs. "Ready to get beat?" Nikki said "now I think the real question is are you ready?" "We'll see" her theme came on. "The following contest is scheduled for one fall" Eden said. Nikki did her usual Bella Shake. Now my theme came on "Irresistible" by Fall Out Boy and I did my entrance, it was like Jeff's .

•Beginning of Match•
Before the bell could ring, the theme of the principal owner of wwe Stephanie McMahon's blasted through the arena. "Hi, Ashley, so I'm here to make an announcement, Ashley your gonna be in a different kind of match tonight." She said. "Your not going against Nikki, your going against the team of Seth Rollins and........Kane, oh and your partner is going to be Roman Reigns." The crowd went crazy for this match. "And it starts right now, good luck." Seth and Kane came out already and now I'm just waiting for Roman. Soon enough his theme blasted through the arena and people went crazy. He got to the ring and did his pose on the turnbuckle. We went to one side of the ring "I'm starting okay" I said "you sure?" "Im positive." The bell rang and now it was me and Seth in the ring. Here's go nothing.