Chapter 11

•Deans POV•
I wonder what's up with Ashley probably Jeff again, she seems depressed though. I rather not bother asking her what's wrong, Roman and Seth told me stories and I rather not want all of that to happen to me. Ashley, Seth, Roman and I left right after our matches to we can go to the hotel early and we all agreed on going to the pool.

Hotel
We got to our room and I think that the girl at the table was flirting with us but I didn't work. When she was done talking we left leaving me and Ashley were hand in hand. All of us got upstairs and changed into our swimsuits and damn Ashley looks good 😛. I was lost in thought until someone slapped me in the back of my head. It was Seth and he pointed to Ashley who was standing in front of me. "My eyes are up here" "What I can't stare?!" I said. "You can.....later" she said with a wink. We all left to have some fun.

•Seth's POV•
We all got to the pool and Roman and Dean were sitting on the edge talking. I went in but Ash was just sitting on one of the chairs. I got out of the pool and sat by her, "Hey, what's wrong? Aren't you gonna come in?" "Yeah, in a little bit" she said. "No, you coming in now" I said as I put over over my shoulder, she weights like 5 pounds to be honest. "PUT ME DOWN!....C-C-COLBY I SWEAR TO." i threw her into the water with me. She came back up having me thinking she was going to attack me so I put my hands up in defense but instead she started laughing.

•Romans POV•
Dean and I were distracted until we heard somebody screaming and water getting splashed on us. Our heads shot and we saw Ashley and Seth in the water, Ashley shot up and Colby having his hands in defense but instead she just started laughing. She started swimming to us "Come on you two come swim come on" she said pulling on my leg. "Alright I'm coming" I said while getting off the edge. I look back "Dude, you coming in or what" "I'll be in there in a bit" he said. Me and Ashley looked at each other and she got out of the pool and pushed Dean off the edge into the water. She came in doing a splash and Dean shot up spitting water and shaking his head while we were laughing our asses off. "Oh you guys are next!"