Chapter 3

•Ashely's POV•
I don't have to use my crutches now. Yay. (I know quick recovery right).

•Seth's POV•
"Okay, so how we going to figure this out" "Can I sleep with Ashley?" Dean asked (and I don't mean that, if you know what I mean) I sighed "guess so" Ashley came out of the bathroom with shorts and a tank top on 😍 (I'm sorry I just had to add that emoji) I got lost in thought when I heard snapping in my face "My eyes are up here" She turned around to get something and wow I can't stop staring at her, but she ain't my type. "So how are we doing this" "you are with Dean, Roman gets his own bed and I'll sleep on the couch." Ashley and Dean were in a stare off together.

•3 hours later•
We just finished watching a creepy ass documentary about a oujia board. Like hell I'm playing that game. "Hey, I'm tired I'm going to bed" Ashley said going to bed.

•Ashley's POV•
I went to bed, it's like 2:30 am. The bed sank in right beside me. I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. To be honest I felt safe with Dean, my ex would never do this with me, he would just be aggressive and forced me to do things I didn't want to do. I don't know Dean's just different.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
What do you think so far