Chapter 4

I woke up at 9:30 with a pair of strong arms around my waist. It was Dean's. I carefully removed them to go to the bathroom. Dean and Seth were sound asleep where's Roman. While thinking I got in the shower, brushed my teeth and got dressed (Picture above.)Where the fuck is Roman? With that thought I got a text saying to meet him in the lobby for breakfast. I left Dean and Seth a note telling them where I was at.
I went downstairs to go meet Roman in the lobby "Hey" we both have each other a hug. "So you wanna go eat, cause I'm starving" I said. Roman just nodded.

•5 minutes later•
Finally, the food came. Me and Roman
started eating. "So" Roman said trying to make conversation. I looked up at him "How was your morning." I rolled my eyes "Okay, what do you want?!" "How do you know I want something" he asked "I've known you for 8 years okay, tell me" I said "How do I put this in a simple. way........Uhhh.....Dean...likes you" All I just did was drop my fork, go outside and light a cigarette. About 5 minutes later, Roman came out of nowhere and threw my cigarette to the ground and stepped on it. "Hey!!" I said annoyed. "Look, I know you like Dean, tell him TODAY" he said while his hands on my shoulders "Nooo" I said "That's it" Joe put me on his shoulder. I didn't even bother saying a word cause it was no use.