Chapter 17

•Paige's POV•
I can't believe him right now he knows that Ash is with Dean and he wants to be with her. I really hope that he'll realize one day that she doesn't want to be with him. That she's perfectly happy with Dean. Like I said hopefully he'll realize it one day soon. "Oh my god!!" Michael cole screeched through his headset from commentary . I looked and saw both Ashley and Brie down in the middle of the ring. There was a replay to see how that happened and from the looks of it Ashley did a power bomb on Brie from the top turnbuckle and that hurts like bloody hell. Now seeing Seth trying to hype up the crowd to help her get up, it worked and Ashley had won via pinfall. "Here is your winner Ashley!!!" Lillian said into the mic, the ref raised her hand in victory but she had ripped it out of the referees grip. Since there's two diva matches every Monday Night Raw now I was on next against Tamina Snuka. "Paige to the gorilla 2x Paige to the gorilla 2x" the voice came over the intercom. I left and saw a camera following me for everyone to know that there was gonna be another divas match. The crowd went crazy when they saw that I was up next.

•Romans POV•
I opened the ropes for Ashley to go through, she looked straight into m eyes, did a little smirk and went through. We got backstage, she ran and hugged a thin,pale figure that was in all black attire. They let go and came back, turns out the pale figure had been Paige, just with my luck, "well we have to leave, we wanted to go back to the hotel early" me and Paige were in a stare off with one another, defiantly I was taller than her and a lot bigger but I can tell that she wasn't scared of me one bit. "ROMAN, COME ON!!" Dean yelled at me. "What was that all about?" He asked "What are you talking about?" I sand trying to play it cool "That thing between you and Paige, the stare off?" Dean said trying to get the answer out of me "Just something personal" I said trying to get away from this little talk. "Hey, are you keeping a secret from us?" Dean said nuging my harm "What are we five " I told him "Do you like Paige, come on you know that you can tell me anything" I just had to lie to him. "Yeah" I said "I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT!!!" Dean said jumping off the couch and having me jump out of my skin. Both of us heard clapping behind us and stopped what we were doing. We looked around and saw Ashley and Paige leaning against the door, oh shit Paige, hide the boner, hide the boner, hide the boner!! This was just to crazy, I stormed out of the locker room to talk to the one of my friends that would help me through anything, the one and only.........Seth Rollins

•Seth's POV•
I was in the catering, talking to Cena until I felt a hand on my shoulder, when I looked up it was Roman with that "We need to talk" face. Before I could even get out of my seat, he pulled me out by the arm and into an abandoned locker room that no one would ever use. Literally, parts of the ceiling were coming off, I almost got hit on the head with one. "Okay, remember when I told you that I liked Ashley?" He told me. "Uhhhh..yeah" I said "Well..I may have liked Paige this whole time instead." Roman said leaving me speechless "So you lied to me this while FROM FCW TO NOW WHAT THE FUCK DUDE" I couldn't help but yell at him right now, he lied to me for the last six years we've known one another. We've promised that we would never lie to each other. I let the room leaving Roman behind while he was trying to follow me "Dude, look im...." he said but I interrupted him "Roman there's no I'm sorry right now, we both promised that we would never lie to one another. You've been lying to me for the past six years and now you tell me the truth. What the fuck is wrong with that picture" He had been left stone faced while I left back to my locker room.

•Romans POV
Ok, I know what your thinking. Roman why the fuck did you do that, you lied to you've been lying to your best friend for the past six years..blah,blah,blah. Okay look here's the story. When I first met Ashley to me it felt like love at first sight but I never found the right opportunity or the right place to tell her I was madly in love with her. But when Paige came along into my life, I started falling for her and losing the love for Ashley. And the same thing happened again, expect with Paige, I never found the right time or opportunity to tell her. And I kept this in since like 2008, I couldn't tell Seth the truth so I just had to tell him that I still liked Ashley.

•Ashley's POV•
I knew that Roman like both me and Paige. I know him like the back of my hand, he loved me and then when Paige had came along in FCW he started falling for her. I noticed the boner, to be honest everyone did like I said I know him better than anyone. Even better than both Seth and Dean. Roman got himself into a problem that he can't fix, defiantly not on his own.

•Paige's POV•
I can't believe it Roman actually likes me and he's kept it in for such a long time. I don't know what to say right now. I want to room with Ashley,Seth and Dean but I know for sure that Roman will be there. With my lucky that will lead to a huge argument. I might as well just have my own room for a couple of nights or I can stay with AJ, she'll understand what I'm going through