Chapter 9

Me and Seth were in a staring contest and before we could lock up I ran to Roman to tag him in, but Colby (Seth) caught me by my ankle making me fall face first. He pinned me but I kicked out before the ref could count one. I tried to regain my strength so this could be an actual match.

•Seth's POV•
I could see Ashley starting or trying to regain her strength, she ran after me and clothesline me having me fall. Then, grabbed me by the arm and gave me a series of clothlines (like Paige does) at this point I was holding my neck and hearing Roman saying "TAG ME, TAG ME!!" she was about to but I gave her a toehold having her once again fall.

•Romans POV•
Come on Ashley tag me in, Tag me. I saw she was about to but Seth have her a toehold having her fall again. She pulled Seth into a corner and stretched her leg into his throat which was pretty funny to watch, seeing him squirm around.(she had pretty long legs) "One, two three, four!" The ref was saying and ash let go at four with her hands up in defense. Finally, she was able to tag me in. I got in and gave Seth a series of punches and a Samoa drop. About 5 minutes into me beating Seth I saw Ashley getting off the apron and pull Kane off by the ankle, she ran back quickly so the ref wouldn't see her. "Hey, Hey she pulled him off, come on ref, seriously?!?!" Seth was screaming at the ref. I looked back at her and winked since it was a smart idea. Since, Seth was distracted I was able to give him a spear to win the match. We got our hands raised in victory and hugged each other. I opened the ropes for her to go through to go backstage.

•Backstage/Interview•
We got backstage to see Dean standing there. "Hey, you guys did awesome out there" Dean said and hugged me. He went by Ashley thinking they were gonna hug, but instead they kissed. I gave the both of them that look like "what the fuck is going on here." "Dean asked me to be his girlfriend and now we're officially dating" Ashley said with a smile. Tom came up by us to have an interview, Dean went to the side. "Roman and Ashley getting a huge victory over Kane and Seth Rollins. Now please welcome my guest at this time Roman Reigns and Ashley Hardy. Hello Guys, so Ashley how did it feel when you found out you weren't in a divas match and that you had to competed against a superstar?" "Uhh.. it was a different experience cause usually the divas are supposed to fight the divas and the superstars are supposed to fight the superstars. It's different to see a female competitor fight a male competitor. You wanna know something Tom, remember I grew up with 2 older brothers, we made a ring in our backyard as kids and wrestled there so I'm used to going against the guys." Ashley said with a little bit of laughter. "Okay, Roman how did you find out that you were gonna be Ashley's partner?" "I found out when Steph announced the match, I thought, like Ashley, that I had a normal match. Then, next minute you hear my theme come on, I'm rushing to get to the stairs , I didn't even have time to wet my hair. So in other words I was rushing but happy cause we've known each other since we were kids." I said, Tom was about to ask another question but Ashley "No more questions" and we left.