Chapter 13

•Seth's POV•
What the hell is he doing in there, Dean got annoyed and just went to sleep. Ashley got annoyed and got up and banged on the door "Roman, come on I still have to take a shower!!" Finally, he got out and she went in. "Hey, what took you so long?!" I said demanding an answer "I was thinking about Ashley again!" He said sounding stressed. Joe had liked Ash ever since we all met back in FCW. "You have to stop thinking about her, I know she's pretty and all, but she is happily with Dean....don't let this me another Corey Graves story"

•Ashley's POV•
I got out of the shower hearing Roman and Seth whisper yelling, but loud enough that I can hear them. "I was thinking about Ashley again!" Roman said, that's when Seth came in "You have to stop thinking about her, I know she's pretty and all, but she's happily with Dean.... don't let this be another Corey Graves story" Seth explained to Roman. Seth's right roman ruined my relationship with Corey.

Flashback
"I swear to god, Corey if you hurt her in any type of way I'll hurt you" Roman said to Corey all up in his face. "Do you think I would every hurt her in any kind of way?!" Corey said. I can tell Roman was fed up, after about a 5 minute stare off Roman clocked him in the face . I ran to Corey while Joe just walked away from the scene "Let me take you to the doctor" I said with a scared voice, Corey just nodded. The doctors said that his nose was just gonna be bruised and the bleeding stop. "Look Ashley, I love you but..i can't deal with this anymore and I know you can't either. I mean he's always get mad at me when he starts hearing dumb ass rumor about us." It was just silence between us he broke up the silence letting out a small sigh "I think the best thing to do is break..up." Those last two words he said just kept replaying in my head. "I guess it is the right thing to do." I said sad. He held my hands and hugged me tightly, "Now go you have a match tonight"

•Present time•
That was two years ago and every time I think about it those last two words are always replaying. I wasn't heartbroken cause if Corey and I breaking up, but I was heartbroken I've the fact that Roman made us spilt up. I came out the bathroom after they finished talking so it wasn't suspicious. I didn't even bother hearing the rest cause I was thinking about that day. I laid next to Dean, he put his arm around my waist, I couldn't close my eye without thinking.....Does Roman like me? And if he does... since when. I have to talk to Seth tomorrow.

•Next Day•
I woke up with my head up against Dean's bare chest with his arms still wrapped around my tiny waist. I removed them very slowly so that he wouldn't wake up, I went to the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth. The shower was started and my clothes were in here already. (in the photo) I got in and washed myself still thinking about last night, ugh I have to talk to Seth and I need to talk to him TODAY!! The thing is when today?