Chapter 19

•Paige's POV•
"Come on baby girl, tell me what happened" Roman told me. "Seth almost raped me...in..t-th-the el-e-vat-or" I told him clearly chocking up on the words from crying. "Where is he right now?" He said to me with the anger toning to his deep voice "Probably still near the elevator or at the room" I told Roman still crying and he left me there, but I knew that he had been doing it for my benefit. I don't blame him for wanting to find Seth, he almost raped me but at least it hadn't happened.

•Romans POV•
"Where the fuck is he" I mumbled under my breath with people looking at me weirdly as they pass. At this point I don't give a fuck what other people are thinking. As walking I started hearing noises around the corner and when I turned the corner there was Seth making out with some random girl with blonde hair. I threw him off of her and started punching him, "What the fuck do you think your doing. Almost raping my girlfriend" I screamed while the girl ran away. "Look dude I'm sorry, I'm sorry I don't know what came over me." he said basically begging for another one "Sorry ain't gonna cut it, you almost raped my girlfriend and you just go off kissing some other chick" I said about to punch him but I put my hand down and pulled him back up. "Look I'm sorry I don't know what came over me, she's just so pretty that I couldn't help my self, my mind got the best of me" he told me. I don't know if I should've believin' him or not. "I forgive you, but if you ever do anything like that I'm gonna hurt you to the point that you won't be even able to walk or breathe." I told him slowly for his thick-headed mind to understand. "I understand" that's all Seth had said and walked away, I had an erie feeling about Seth right now, so I just chose to follow him. I'm not trying to be a stalker but I would if it was for Paige.

•Seths POV•
He really thinks that I won't get Paige. She'll come to her senses one day. I'm the perfect guy for her unlike that useless, piece of crap Roman Reigns. I'm the perfect guy for her. I mean look at me I'm handsome, in better shape, funny and every girl wants a piece of this. I felt like someone had been following me, when I turned around I saw no one had been me. I looked around the area and saw no one standing near me or even around me. So I just continued to the hotel room.

•Paige's POV•
I was in the hotel room with Ashley and Dean trying to understand what I was saying. I wasn't crying but as I spoke to them the words would choke up as I was saying them. There had been a series of knocks on the door, I was gonna get up to answer it but Ashley had got up and told me "No, No it's okay I'll answer the door. Try going to sleep. Okay." I nodded my head in agreement and as quick as my head hit the pillow I was out.

•Ashley's POV•
The knocks on the door kept continuing and when I opened it the person who had been standing there was Seth. As quickly as I opened it was as quickly as I closed it, but when I tried closing the door he tried pushing it back open with all the strength that he had. But he had been a lot stronger than me so the door opened hitting my nose. It had been bleeding pretty badly. Seth was getting closer to Paige but I pulled him off of her and threw him out locking the door. I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket it had been a text message from Roman "Ashley let me in" , I looked through the peep hole and saw Roman there, I opened the door quickly and closed it with him locking it behind us. Roman looked by Paige and thank god she was still asleep. What are we gonna do with Seth?

______________________________________________________

Ashley is right what are they going to do about Seth?'

He's going crazy for Paige.