Chapter 16

•Ashley's POV•
"A little tighter on the leg" I said while instructing Seth from the apron, he did what he had been told to do "Better now, master?" Seth said with sarcasm in his tone. I laughed when he called he master "Uhhh..can you let go of me" We heard a voice say both of us looked around and noticed that it was Roman who still had curved and his legs twisted. "oh sorry dude" Colby (Seth) said dropping him, leaving Roman there laying on his stomach. Dean came in and rolled him out, "Okay let's have an actual match, what should it be?" I said. "I got an idea 2 on 1 handicap match and I'll be the ref, so at least I have less of a job to do, but anyway how's that sound" Roman said while getting up from the gray/white concrete floor holding his back. "Let's get this match started" I said backing up into my corner about to face Seth and Dean. "Ding,Ding,Ding" Roman said.

•Match•(in the Gym)
I was so far dominating in this match and with Dean being on the floor I was able to go on the turnbuckle and do a moonsault but when I was jumped I got a pair of hard knees in my stomach. As I was down Dean had his chance to pin me. "One...Two...Three" Roman counted which gave Seth and Dean the victory over me. I was still on on the mat aholding my ribs in pain, he kneed me pretty hard in the gut which isn't good. "You okay?" Dean said coming to by my side "No" I said while him and Roman were helping me to the bench by the ring. "You sure you okay?" Roman said sounding worried. "There just probably just a little bruised" I said while the pain started sub-siding.

•Romans POV•
We got to the hotel and had Ash rest for a little bit, we have at least another like 4 hours until the Smackdown taping. I went over to her and say by her "how your ribs doing?" I asked her. "Feeling a whole lot better than earlier" she said while giggling. She has such a cute giggle, how I wish that she could be mine, hopefully I can find someone that I can be with but no one can compare to Ashley.

•Smackdown/Seth's POV•
We were in our locker-room dressed in our attire for the night. We don't have a match but we have to be at ringside for Ashley's match against Brie Bella. She left to be with some of the girls and Dean went to catering, which left Roman and I all alone. "Hey, why did you give me that face earlier....in the gym" I said knowing the answer that's coming "You know why" Roman said with anger rising in his tone. "You picked me earlier out of spite, come on you know I like Ashley and you know that I'm not the one to hurt one of my friends but I can hurt one of them right now" Roman said now furious and pushing me back. "Hey, hey get your hands off of me!!" I said pushing him off. The only time we did this was when we had to get in a on-screen fight for the show but we would never hit one another. "Look, dude I'm sorry it's just that Ashley is just so pretty and I can't get her out of my mind, whenever I'm around her I feel different." He told me, I was about to say something when we heard knocks in a pattern and it was probably Dean. Roman came to open the door and saw...Paige at the door? She slapped him clear across having him step back a bit "What the fuck is wrong with you?" She yelled with her British accent echoing thru the locker room "What do you mean?" I said while Joe (Roman) was getting up "Ashley told us about the talk she had with you" She said looking at me with those dark black eyes of hers. "You better not touch her in any kind of way or both me and Aj will kill you" Paige said to Roman slamming the door behind her. The tech guy came to the door and said that we have to be at the gorilla in like 5 minutes. Thank god his hair is long.