Chapter 20

•Deans POV•
I was watching Paige as a sudden knock had came onto the door. Ashley went to go get it as Paige had started falling asleep. When Ash had answered the door she quickly closed it "What's wrong?" I asked "Uhhh, Seth is at the door!" She said with fear becoming noticeable in her voice "Oh, come open the door at least" I told her, in a flirtatious voice she said "How about if I don't answer the door, we can have all the fun we want tomorrow" I agreed then just went off to bed, just like Paige, the second my head hit the pillow I was out.

•Ashley's POV•
I had to make that deal with him, either that or he wouldn't stop bothering me to answer that door. I looked through the peep hole and noticed nobody being there and my phone vibrated in my back pocket. And there was a message from Roman telling me to open the door, he was out front. Once again I looked through the peep ole in the door and saw a tall, built figure with a tattoo on his arm. It was Roman. I opened the door for him to enter and quickly closed it. "Dude, what are we going to do about Seth, he going crazy for Paige?!" I told him "This is what I told Seth, if he ever touched Paige again he won't be able to walk,talk or even breath" He told me. Roman's kidding me right. "Your kidding me right!!" I whisper-yelled "You think that he actually believed you!!" I'm just so aggravated at him right now, he really though that Seth had actually believed him. "I swear I am-" I got cut off by the sound of a phone going off, it wasn't mine, Roman or Dean's phone. Roman looked around and saw that it was Paige's. He picked it up and motioned me to come over by where he had been standing. He showed me her phone and saw that it was a text from Seth, I know that the didn't have a passcode, so I just opened it and read what the text said fully. It read "Why don't you come over to my place and leave that pathetic, piece of crap. When you do come over, we can have all the fun we want. If you know what I mean" after reading the text me and Roman looked at one another in disbelief. It felt like a lightbulb came on the top of my head," I have an idea, we'll text him back saying that she'll be coming over there. But it will be us. I think you can figure out the rest." I told Roman with a wink and by the little smirk on his face, he had agreed on the idea.

•Seth's POV•
I got a quick reply from her saying that she'll be over there and what room I was in. I texted her back saying my hotel room number, about 10 minutes later there had been a on the door. When I opened it, there had been two figures standing before me, I took a second look and noticed that it had been Ashley and Roman. "What the fuck are you-" I got cut off by Ashley kicking me in my crotch. I felt to the floor holding them, she has a really hard kick, damn. Once I got up I punched her in the face leading her to having a very bloody and possibly broken nose. Roman went to her side and helped her up, he turned his attention to her for a bit but then to me, I tried closing the door but he had pushed it open, now leaving me with possibly a broken nose. And this time he got on top of me and just continuously kept hitting me. When he was done with me, I was left there as Roman brought his attention to Ashley picking her up bridal style, carrying her to treat her bloody nose. Wow, this idea came out to be horrible, but no worries I have plenty more up my sleeve.

-Next Day- •Roman's POV•
So we're he right now for a house show in Madison Square Garden and Ash was getting her nose checked out. "Okay, no worries your nose isn't broken, but for the next couple of days it's gonna be sore due to the impact of Seth punching you" the doctor said with a slight chuckle "How do you know about that!?" Me and her said at the same time "oh, Seth tweeted it" our eyes went wide as we heard what he had said, both of us had pulled out our phones and saw that the tweet had gone viral through social media. "Ashley check Instagram too" I told her, she saw a photo on his page and showed me. The photo had shown the way his nose had looked, we stormed out and went on the hunt for Seth, but had gotten stopped by Vince McMahon damnit. Instead of us getting yelled at after the confrontation that Ashely,Seth and I had, we got hugged by him? "This is amazing guys, I feel like you are brining back the Attitude Era of WWE, all of this is going to create big drama in the WWE and this is going to make the show more bigger." Vince said with such enthusiasm and excitement in his voice. "Now Roman since your recent relationship with Paige, we're going to create a love-triangle story line between you three. And Ashley you'll defiantly have a part in this, you and Paige are going to become a tag team and like a said you two are going to bring back the Attitude Era of the WWE. Now this is going to start either next week or in a couple of weeks. We'll keep you updated as we put more thought into this" Vince said and as he walked away, me and Ashley just stood there with our jaws opened. So this should be a very, very ,vvveerrryyy interesting storyline.