Chapter 18- crisis happens

•Ashley's POV•
I was in the hotel room with Seth and Dean and Roman was in the bathroom. To be honest I don't even want to talk to him right now. I was on the bed looking through Twitter liking/retweeting some fan tweets while the other two were watching baseball. All of were distracted until BOOM we heard a loud crash in the bathroom. Seth, Dean and I shot up and the door was locked shit, we kicked it down and saw Roman lying in a pool of blood with the blood pouring from his wrist. A note had been laying next to him. It read "Im sorry if I ever got you guys mad. I couldn't deal with it anymore I don't know what happened to me" I fell to my knees and started crying "Call an ambulance!!!!, Call an ambulance!!" My screamed echoed trough out the hotel room. The ambulance had been called and soon enough they came and took him to the hospital, we all got in and I was still crying whilst Dean had been rubbing my back.

•Romans POV• (4 hours in the hospital)
I woke up with a wire connected to my arm and a bandage on my wrist, looking at the corner of my eye I saw Dean and Seth with Ashley sleeping on Deans chest. Her face looks so red and puffy from crying , I can't believe I did all of this, I don't know what came over me. I felt like I had the angle and the devil on each side of my shoulders, the angle saying "Don't do it, your gonna cause pain to yourself and to your friends" and then the devil saying "Just do it, you know that there all mad at you, just fucking do it." and my stupid ass listing to the devil made me cut myself. I guess Dean and Seth saw me awake cause they dropped everything and hugged the living hell out of me. Ashley then woke up and started crying in happiness to see me awake and hugged me also. There was a knock on the door and the doctor came in "Oh mister Reigns glad to see you awake, your cleared to leave just as long as someone will sign you out" the doctor said with a sign out sheet in his hand. Dean left to sign me out and we heard a knock on the door and it opened to surprise that it was Paige who came over and hugged me tightly. "Look Paige I'm so sorry if I ever causes you to be mad at me. I didn't know if I" I was cut off by her kissing me, I kissed back. I have no clue now if this means we're boyfriend and girlfriend or this is just a one time thing. The clapping behind us started behind us again, we stopped and saw the happy looks on Dean, Seth and Ashley. Paige had a smile on her face that could bring men down to there knees and I'm one of them. "We can go now or you want to continue your little make out session over there?" Seth said with a giggle. "We can go now" Paige said with her British accent running in and out of my ears. "Alright, first let me get out of this hospital gown, where are my clothes?" I asked going towards my bag "Uhh. one thing I have to say Roman...nice ass" Paige said causing everyone have a laughing fit while I'm making me embarrassed. I finally found my clothes and went to the bathroom and got changed.

______________________________________________________

•Paige's POV•
I still can't believe I kissed him I don't know if this means that were officially dating or if this just became one time thing. We were all in the hotel room now, Ashley was asleep on Deans lap while he was playing with her hair. I was laying next to Roman on the other bed while Seth was on the couch. He got up and left the room, with the door slamming behind him. "Hey I'm gonna talk to Seth for a bit. Okay" I said to Roman "That's fine" he said and pecked my lips, guess we're are officially together, when I left the hotel room there was Seth getting onto the elevator, I got in between the doors before they could close "Seth, what's wrong, you stormed out of the room for like no reason..." all of a sudden the elevator stopped and Seth slammed his lips onto mine. I pushed him off and took out my phone to call someone, but it was snatched out of my hand and thrown into onto the wall. I gasped as I saw it broken to pieces in front of me and Seth crashing his lips onto mine once again. I pulled him off again and kicked him in the crotch, which had made him fall holding it in pain. The elevator started again, once it reached the floor and the doors opened, I ran out for what had felt like my life. I felt my wrist getting caught and I winced in pain. "Look, Paige I'm sorry" he said sounding like he was begging for an apology "Your sorry, YOUR SORRY, SETH A SORRY ISNT GONNA FIX WHAT YOU JUST DID IN THAT FUCKING ELEVATOR!! WHAT ARE YOU HIDING FROM ME" I screamed at him with aggravation rising into my voice. "Well..i...like you" he whispered that last part "I'm sorry what was that last part" I said "I LIKE YOU ALRIGHT" he said raising his voice. Right now I had so many thoughts running through my mind and I have no clue how to process all of this bloody drama. I ripped my wrist out of his grip and ran somewhere, I had no idea where I was at. All of a sudden I feel an arm snake around my waist, I start tensing up but quickly let go when I opened my eyes and saw Roman behind me i turned around and cried into his chest. "Hey, Hey calm down what wrong" he said worrying about me, I couldn't stop crying, he bent down bringing me down with him. "Come one baby girl, tell me what happened"

Shoutout to cayleym101 for helping me get the idea for this chapter