𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙙

"woAH-" I tripped down the stairs at school

"I'M UP!" My friend behind me snickered. "You gotta stop tripping over every little pebble on the floor. Are you okay?" Denise asked me, reaching her hand out to me. "Am I okay?.... Am I okay?! I fell off twenty-four individual steps and landed face first in cement!" I shouted. "Awe come'on Evangeline at least you survived right??" I frowned.
She did have a point. "Anyways- Did you hear Spy x Family is got an anime adaption?" I confusedly stood up. "Spy x Family?" I questioned. I regretted even asking as I saw Denise's face turned to true betrayal and hurt and absolutely offended. "You haven't heard about Spy x Family?! It's hot topic right now! And the story line is muah chef's kiss." 

"Huh.. I mean I haven't even seen any anime's this month since One Piece but I guess I can come back with this one. I'll watch it toni-"

"Too late!" Denise pulled out her school laptop and pulled me to the reading park. We both sat there through one episode before the bell rang for the next period.
"Denisseee you are a bad influence. But at least the anime was decent enough. Think I'll just continue it." I smiled. "You mean we Evangeline. I'm inviting myself over for dinner because I am your besto friendo." I sweat dropped. She always invited herself over. The first time she did it scared me because I didn't tell her where I lived. 

⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘

"It's like 11 am but who cares about bedtime, right?'" Denise laughed. I enjoyed the anime very much and it might be my new favorite too. "Let's watch a movie on 123 movies next!" she shouted. I paused and watched her. "..I only watch Netflix.." I watched as she huffed. "Damn you rich people." she grunted. "What?"
"whatever- so... WHO THE HELL IS THAT??" I got startled by her yelling. I looked at the window sill. There stood a familiar girl.

"BRIT?!"

"Surprise motherfuckers!!"

"Oh it's just Brit with a gun trying to kill us nothing big." Denise calmed down. "WAIT BRIT WITH A GUN?!" She shouted. "I guess she had enough of our bullshit pfft-"

"SHUT UP!"

"WHY ARE WE YELLING?"

"Shut the FUCK UP!" My sister yelled.

"IT'S BRIT WITH A GUN SO CALM DOWN SAMANTHA!"

"BRIT WITH A GUN?!"

"Yeah why is everyone panicked again?"

"Yeah whyy??"

"DIE HOE!"

"Aye...No need to be aggressive.. I have sensitive feelings.. you'll make me cry."

Bang

"Oh my God! ......That was my favorite jammies.. Now it's stained in blood. DANG IT BRIT!"
"Yeah you're gonna die Evangeline-" Denise said, chuckling nervously.

I looked down. "Oh yeah- I forgot hehe.."

"MOM I'M DYING!"

"What mom? This isn't the time to joke Evangeline.. I'm scared.. not.. someone call an ambulance!"

"Ayyoo is that Jesus???"

"AND FAST!"

"I forgot how to shit."
"This is so dramatic."
I fell to the floor and died.
"Umm.. unto the next script ladies and gentlemen." Denise shouted to the cast.
"So can I get up now?" I asked.

"NO!" everyone shouted.

"Cut the cameras deadass." The author sighed.
"That's all for the first chapter folks and yeah whatever just um.. fucking wait for the next chapter and shit..yk what I'm saying?" The author walked away.

yk what I'm saying?" The author walked away