017

"Miss Sylvia

"Miss Sylvia... I don't think my father is very happy with me." I said hiding behind her legs from the harshly glaring eyes of Loid. Just you wait and see bitch. I will put a mosquito in your tea. "Evangeline-"

"It's miss Forger to you. Father." I glared. I'm mad I'm pissed and every other curse word in my vocabulary. I just saved you're life but yet I am being put on a death sentence. "Look. I forgive you but only this once. What you did back there was reckless. What if the terrorist found out a mere child was ratting them out because she couldn't keep her mouth shut? Huh they would have killed you." He said

"I mean he did try but did he get away with it though?" I said blankly. "See!" He said. "Plus you're annoying me right now so can you like... skedaddle?" I asked. "Why you-" Loid went to grab me.
"MOMMY!" I hugged Sylvia's leg. "Leave her alone Loid. Don't taint such a sweet child with your dirty hands." She glared. I stuck my tongue at him as handler patted my head with a warm smile. "There's so many dogs. What are you going to do to them?" I asked them all. "You don't need to fear for they will all be okay." She said.

"Let's go Evangeline. I bet your mother is worried sick about you." Loid said.

"Aw man.. Bye Sylvii!" I smiled. She smiled and waved me goodbye. Loid lifted me in his arms and walked out the store. Not long after we saw Yor running around in panic. I sat on the side to let them converse as I stood on the side. "And you Anya. And this goes for you too Evangeline."

"Huh." I said dumbfounded.

"Hiw many times do I have to tell you both to stop running off because it's dangerous!" He shouted angered by our behavior. "I'm so sorry papa!" Anya cried. "Now look at what you did. You made the bloody child cry you fiend!" I launched a rock at Loid to which he caught effortlessly.

"Behave yourself Evangeline!" Loid growled.

"Hmpf."

We explained how the dog was one of the main reasons we were still alive. He patted the dog msking the fluff ball blush. If that was even possible. "Excuse me. State security." Handler said.
"Yo." I said. She said how she was going to take the poor thing in and provide it with a proper environment. "Since all that's over now let's all look for a puppy together." Yor cheered. Huh? Somethings not right. I thought he was our dog. Why is he being taken away from us? "No way! I wanna keep mister doggie!" She said clinging to it.

"I too want to keep him. You're not changing my mind!" I said as I stood in front of both the dog and Anya in a protective manner. "Listen you two."
"I wanna take care of Mister doggie!"
"So do I!! I refuse to back down father lord!" I shouted. "You can't. That dog belong to the bad guy." Loid reasoned. "I don't care who he was with he saved me and Eva!" She shouted. "She's got a point  you know. He did so much for us for us to let him go" I said.
"I understand. But didn't you say you want a small dog?" He asked. "Well now we want this mister doggie! It's okay he's big!" She shouted. "Yeah! What the baby said!"