007

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"What are you talking about Evangeline. What mission for world peace." Loid asked. "Yeah what are you talking about?" Franky asked. "I know you're spies on a mission. I know your Twilight, dad. I've been listening to your conversations. I've seen your spy equipments. I also know that you plan to leave us when your done. I've worked so hard to enter that school. It is only fair if I know the real reason why you enrolled me into that school. You either let me in on this or say goodbye to my cooperation with you both." I said.

Loid facepalmed. "I knew this was going to happen eventually but I didn't except it so soon or in this form. Your a terrifying child you know that?" He said. "So you want in on our mission huh? Also I wanna know what was it really that gave us away?" Franky asked. "The other agents here called you Twilight and don't you think the whole kidnapping was suspicious? Plus I wasn't scared when we were rescued because I knew it was you under that mask. Loid slipped up when he said to Anya 'You're still here- I mean what are you doing out here?'. On top of that when we were searching for a mother Franky whispered something along the lines of 'You're the master of disguises so why couldn't you make me beautiful.' The night father left us with the sitter to go attend mothers party he came home with suspicious injuries and when I asked him he brushed it off as his patients did it. He secretly sent morse code to the other agents today and they seemed to understand.
Plus not many ordinary people knows how to fight like they can. Helicopters and special boats? That's a suspicion in itself. Not to mention the tiny details I've heard about your little mission for world peace. Those all the clue that lore me to this conclusion. So. Let me help." I said.

"We can't just let a child help us with a mission like this. So I'm sorry. Keep this to yourself and we'll forget this little discussion ever happened." He said walking away from me with Franky close behind.

"Then why did you adopt me? Am I nothing but a decoration to you? I studied so hard just to enter a school for you so you can just throw my request to the side? I deserve to know why. Your mission falls on whether I am successful enough. Don't you know how that makes me feel? The pressure you put on us for this stupid mission is unbearable! All of this just so you can leave us just as your finished. Like dolls. Hey! I'm talking to you. You know what? Fine. If you don't want to listen to me fine. I refuse to be treated like this. I can't keep trying to be the perfect, elegant princess for someone who is going to abandon us in the future. I'm out of here. Take care of Anya for me. Goodbye... Loid Forger. If that's even your real name.."
I dashed away to the road that lead down hill. "Evangeline!" Franky shouted. "Loid do something! She's only 6 for crying out loud!" 

Yeah sure that's what you believe but I am a 15 year old in the body of a child. I can't take this anymore. I may have been out going and a happy friendly child but it was what helped me to hide the fact that I was being overwhelmed. At times I pretended to read and whats not but I did love literature, I did study, and I did worked very hard to be accepted. Why.. All I wanted was to help him step by step but I can't if he keeps pushing me away like this. "Evangeline! Wait!" Loid rushed behind me. Of course.. if I ran away now Anya is going to get kicked out of school.. right?
Oh well. If he wants me he'll just have to catch me.

Lucky for me I was a train athlete and acrobat since I was in middle school. I've been secretly training this body to be like that as well. I swiftly hopped onto a tree and jumped froom branches to branches. "Evangeline please wai- where did she go?!" Franky yell. "Up there in the trees!"Loid shouted in slight surprise. "What?! How is she doing that??" 
Ha you don't really think I'm trying to escape do you? Nah this is just a chance I'll use to show how capable I am to be a spy! Ha you thought. I was just being a drama queen. I leaped to the grassy ground with a roll. Speeding into the fallen trees and sharp rocks all in cartwheels and far ranged jumps. Suddenly I stopped. 

A...bear??
What is it doing this close to the theme park... Now... if I remember clearly Yor hit each leg of the cow to paralyzed it. It might just prove my worth in that department. Quickly taking position I zapped towards the bear that came hurdling into me. "Evangeline no!" Franky and Loid shouted. And as quickly as the eyes blinked I stabbed my fingers into each of his legs... but not before hitting it's ass. It collapsed to the floor and I began running again....HOLY SHIT THAT WORKED!
Loid and Franky lost sight of me half way. I slowed down. They lost me? No. Hard to believe. It's a little too quiet. Stopping to turn around for a moment. Their not there.. I broke off a sturdy piece of stick and held it up. "I'll show you..what a real spy.. looks like.." I whispered. I let my telekinesis set free lifting trees and rocks that crushed under my power's control. "I know you're out there Loid, Franky. Are you scared yet? 
I am a monster. You've never a real telekinetic wielder before.. have you? It's only natural to be afraid."

My eyes spotted the duo's widened eyes. "In this world there are those who kill the scary, and those who runs from it. I'm eager to see which one you'll turn out to be. Are you really going to fear a six year old child?" Loid walked up to me slowly. "I can't say that I've ever experienced something like this. I'm actually quite impressed. Is Anya like you?"

I glared. "No. Does Anya look like the type who would keep these kinds of secrets. Knowing her the whole world would've known by now don't ya think?" I asked. "Fair enough I guess." He said. "Yet this is rather a shocking secret you kept to yourself. I am almost shacking out of my coat. You seem to have major training with your body, and you seem to be almost as flexible as a ballerina. You wanna be a spy now huh? Prove to me that your worthy a space along side me." He said.

"With pleasure." 

I can't fight...
Loid flung his fist at my face to which I surprisingly caught with ease. I was still afraid of my powers but used them regardless. I raised myself up with my telekinesis and lashed a kick to his stomach that completely missed. He backed away from me and picked tiny sharp rocks and shot them at me like bullets. Although once they had it it was equivalent to rubber bullets. I managed to stop them in the air and send them back to the sender.  I picked up a long stick from one of the crushed trees and twirled it around aggressively. It let out strong wind currents that blew many objects including Loid away.
"Try to get me Loid. I won't make it easy for you." I bowed my head and slowly walked to him. He was still on the ground trapped under debris.

I grabbed some thick branches and forged it into what appeared to be wooden chains. I jumped and wrapped it around his waist holding him locked in place forcefully.
"I suppose this is the end of our little match am I right?"
"I am shocked to say this but you managed to proved yourself worthy to join my side. Come on I'll explain the details when we get to somewhere private." Loid smiled.

"Cool did you heat that Franky! I'm gonna be a spy!"

"Nicely done Evangeline I'm so proud of you!" He raised me above his head. "Yeah!"
"One more thing Evangeline. You must swear yourself to secrecy. No one. Not even Anya must know about this? Clear?"

"Yes father."

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚