➊ ❀༉‧

Huh

Huh..? That's odd. I thought I was just with Denise. Wake up dammit. What happened to me. It's so fuzzy. 

Opening my eyes I was shocked to see I was in an unfamiliar room. Hua... a child many childs. Children. What is this. Did I also manage to shrink too? 

That a man? Wut his ugly ass doing down here? 

He turned his head to me coldly.

"Man what the hell bruh. Who the hell are you."

"...Your caretaker.."

"Huh- I might just be 15 but I'm a grown ass adult I don't need your child services- What da.. Somebody help! That's sexual harassment! RapE, rAPE!"

He picked me up and pointed me to the mirror. I gasped. "Who died and made me a child hA... wait waa-.. A CHILD?! I'm not 15 anymore?!"

The man sighed. "Your weird but since your smart you'll probably go fast. Go run off to your sister or something." He said. Sister? Ion have no sister. Oh wait- Samantha is a sister right? She acts like I stole her entire wardrobe now that any clothes there is my fault... Like damn. Anyways off to hunt for this sister. "Evangeline?" A sweet voice called out. I spun around ready to deliver a bitch kick to the weird child who decided they wanted to die until I realized who it was.

Anya...?

She smiled, "come on big sister let's play girl games together!" Big sister- did I die? I recalled everything from the night before. I died huh..NOO! My search history.. Did Denise clear my browser history?? Wait- Anya reads minds...

"Hey Anya? Guess what I'm thinking!"

'Deez nuts'
"Peanuts!"
"That's it!"

"Yay! I like this game!" 

We walked into the room where all the kids sleep. Were at an orphanage. I don't want to be separated from Anya. She's my new sister. And She's going to have a kickass story line. I know!  Who ever tries to adopt me is going to go through a world of hurt because the moment were separated I'm going uncooperative. I refuse to operate without her.

"Watch this."

I held up a picture of a seal. "This is a seal. Now follow me."

"Old man hey. How to you say seal in French?"

"I don't know go bug someone else.'

"Look it up or I'll eat your toes."

"Tch. It's...um phoque."

"Phoque." I repeated.

"Anya. This is a cute baby phoque and it's ugly mother phoquer."

"Whoa..."

"Stop teaching that child nonsense"

"Stop eating and lose some weight." I tossed a weight loss book I found somewhere in the orphanage. I dragged Anya away from him as fast as he can protest. "Will we ever be separated? Will someone want to take you away? Your smart and every child here likes you." Anya frowned. "Anya I'm you're big sis remember I shall never leave you're side no matter what okay? Beside I already have a plan on what I would do should in case that ever happens so no need to ever worry okay dear?" I answered.

I saw her smile again and nodded. I was weak. Must. Protect.

"Come on it's pass our bed time. We need extra sleep if we wanna grow big and healthy and very beautiful. Sleep sis. Your deserve it."

Anya drifted off to dreams as I watched her talk in her sleep.

So I look nothing like Anya but the pink hair and height huh? That's nice to know that we can easily be torn apart by face.

Edited on: March, 23, 2024

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

 𝑬𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆

6 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒐𝒍𝒅

𝑯𝒐𝒃𝒃𝒊𝒆𝒔: 𝑴𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒖𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆, 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒕