➌ ❀༉‧

Loid dropped a bow in my hair

Loid dropped a bow in my hair. Franky needs to stop patting my hair like a dog before his hand becomes my main meal. 
I'm wearing a blue dress and head tie in my hair to match it. But other than my dashing outfit we were on the hunt for this so called mother of the family. Yes I was desperate to see the new member of my family and all but Franky isn't the ideal mother figure...  Ooo.. sumbody- ohh.... This isn't it. "I don't want this mama." Anya said. "Me neither. Can we get a reset? A refund maybe??" With Franky complaining and Anya sharing.. what ever it was she has in her hands with him and dad trying to find a woman the real woman hunt began. 

"Father must you be so hasty? Having poor Franky copy files of every single unmarried women like that

"Father must you be so hasty? Having poor Franky copy files of every single unmarried women like that. Hmm... sad." I pouted. "Evangeline not now, stay out of this" he glared softly.

"Whatever you say goes Mr. Oh so charming and perfect I'm outta here to finish my studies. 'Studies my ass I just need to look smart that's all.' Sitting on the chair pretending to study i heard Franky point out something. "You see her don't ya? Does she look like a rich family's precious little princess to you? Well apart form Evangeline that is." 

"Point taken." Loid answered. "I need to do something about her appearance. And as for Evangeline we need to make her look more classier. Like buy her neat clothes to mach the appearance were going for."

Wait what?
___

"Me and Evangeline are being sold by traffickers!"
"Oh hell no. You know what they do to kids these days?"

"You won't if you behave."

Anya was the first to get her measurements taken first. I was very eager to see Yor. Just as I was about to get measured the queen herself walked in to shop. I know for a fact that Loid was analyzing her. Maybe I could also you my powers to help them along like Anya. I looked at Anya and she seemed to notice what I was planing as well. We watched their conversation quietly. "Papa! I'm this long- who's that?" Anya ran ahead of me. 

Yor turned around in thought. I can see Anya reacting toward her thoughts so then is when I new it was time to act up. After a while she whispered in my ear a plan and this made me smirk. Mission plan A on a go! 

"Oh poor, poor us! Were so sad and lonely because we got no mama!"
"Oh boohoo... daddy is so mean to us to not give us a mommy again..." I fake sniffed into a handkerchief. "How did you get that?" Anya asked. "Shh. We don't talk about Bruno."

"We just want a mama/mommy so baaaddd!" We said in sync.

"Is you not here with your wife?" Yor asked.

"Um.. no. Sadly we lost her 2 years ago. It's just me and my daughters. I'm raising them by myself" Loid answered.

"Excuse me..." she blushed.
"Ace!" Me and Anya high fived each other.

"Pretend to be your boyfriend?"

They continued their conversation as me and Anya played ring around the rosie. After they finally settled the whole discussion was over we went to the grocery store. "I got a sitter for you on Saturday make sure to behave good. Anya."
"Okay! I need some peanuts!"

"Also father. Can I have a box of cookies?"

"Yeah yeah." 

"Ello sirr- where is you going? I read that number spy thing from your coin so I know what you are" I said

"No no no. I shouldn't tell him that I'll probably destroy the timeline. All that time he is going to use on me is going to make this more difficult. Just let them go on their spy mission and what's not and stop minding people business." I looked up to see Anya at the door. She was smiling and hid something behind her back. "Hey sis what's up?" 

"Me and Papa got something for you before he left!"

"Huh? For me?" I looked at her hands. Behind her back was a neatly crocheted doll. She had beautiful brown yarn that represented her skin tone and long wavy light brown hair with a red beret, red dress and red shoe. It had the tiniest of eyes but was very adorable. I might be a 15 year old at heart but this doll had me very weak. "That's so.. sweet- oh mAh gAw- Dat a wig? It's so cute." I teared up.

Anya is too sweet.. even for me...

"So lately Anya, my power has been getting out of control. I am doing my best to hide them from dad but look at what it does now" I turned to pick up the giant piggy bank I left on the bed board. As soon as it raised to the air it busted into many different pieces  and the continent that was inside flew onto the floor. "I can lift lighter things without fear it being torn to bits but heavier items pops. So I'll probably stay away from lifting things."

"Yeah.. if someone finds out about  your powers their going to take you away.." Anya cried.

"Hey, I have my power problem in my hands okay! It'll be fine trust me."

"Okay then here." She gave me the doll and soon after her eyelids began to droop. "Anya your sleepy. Come with me. It's time for bed. I'll take care of you when you sleep okay?" She nodded. And as soon as her head hit the pillow she was out cold. I went to get my favorite book from the shelf and sat on the small pink sofa in the corner of the room with a lamp that glowed dim pink purple glow. I kept reading the book till I fell asleep on that chair with the book in my hand. If I recalled correctly then Yor and Loid are probably fighting off the bad men together.

But I was too tired to care and fell into deep dreamland.

Edited on: May, 8th, 2024

ꕤ.𖥔 ݁ ˖🪐.𖥔 ݁ ˖ꕤ.𖥔 ݁ ˖🪐.𖥔 ݁ ˖ꕤ.𖥔 ݁ ˖🪐.𖥔 ݁ ˖ꕤ.𖥔 ݁ ˖🪐.𖥔 ݁ ˖