Special Chapter: Eva Vs Denise

"Face off Denise Desmond! I hope you've been training~" I smirked

"Face off Denise Desmond! I hope you've been training~" I smirked. Denise smirked back at me until her face turned stone cold and turned to a serious stance. It was so unlike her almost like a completely different person. She's so serious... scary~
I lifted the ball and and flung it at her at high speeds only for it to be caught by her with one hand. "Hehehe... is that all you have Evangeline? Fufu." She smirked. "Kame..." ohshitohshitoshit.. she crouched and held the ball behind her head. "hame.." "D-Denise.. were friends right? Are you really going to super saiyan me?!"
"HAAAA!!!" the ball appeared to be on fire and it wheezed towards my face. I narrowly dodged it. And just as I thought it was over the ball bounced back on the wall and straight down my ally. I jumped over it and Denise caught the ball again. "Not too bad Evangeline. I expect no less from the daughter of the Forgers. Though unfortunately for you this game is for the Desmond's." She giggled evilly. 

I gulped. Denise had always have this scary competitive but it appears being rich made her more cocky. "You Desmond's sure are full of yourselves but if you keep trying to hit me you'll miss. So how about you roll that ball gently on the floor and let me get a hit in hmm?" I asked. "Pfft fine but with those weak throws you'll never hit me at all so struggle if you must." She flipped her hair in a prideful manner. But the grin was wiped off her face when she also barely dodged it. "I'm afraid I'll have to rake you 'cross the coal." I smirked.

'Evangeline... your mother is a monster. You always sucked in every single sports you tried. Yet Yor only taught you to do this in a matter of hours. What a woman' Denise awed. 

"You seem rather speechless Neesy. Are you having fun yet?" I cooed.
"I told you not to call me that dude. But I must say you may have surprised me a little while ago though." 
I stoop triumphant in our little bad talk. We threw the ball back over and over catching it and missing it. There was absolutely no way any of us would win. We've been at it for almost 10 minutes. The whistle was then blown marking the game to an end. "NO! I WAS SO CLOSE TO WINNING OLD MAN! WHAT'S THE DEAL DUDE!" Denise shouted.

"And that's not right. The only thing exciting about this was our one on one match. Man. That match had us hypnotized." I whined.

"We will elegantly have a tie breaker to decide the winner." He said.

"Psst... Denise. Thigh breaker." I whispered.
"OH MY GOD! HAhAHAhahHA YOU'RE CRAZY!!!" She laughed hardly. "Man shut yo bitch ass up  you're going to get us in trouble!" I smacked the back of her head swiftly. "Ow okay dumbass."

"Ms. Desmond shouting is not elegant and Ms. Forger please refrain from hitting your peers."
"Yes sorry sir." We said together. 

We were now outside. Denise and I were to throw a baseball to see who can throw the farthest. "Ima need Y'alls to step back. I might be able to play dodge ball friendly but there ain't no way everyone is going to survive this death this jet fire Denise boasted. Right after she threw the ball she tripped on her heel and collapsed and the ball rolled away at a slow pace. "Hua.. no nO! Please wait, come back to me... It's not fair! Damn you rock!!" She cried. "Well that's a definite win for me." I smiled down at her. I tossed it and it flew into a wall and bounced back and lashed me in my face. "OwW! THE HELL! My nose- it burns.... Denise.."

"Oh you poor baby.. come here." I was squeezed into Denise motherly arms as she glared at the on seers. "Take your filthy eyes off my baby and her bloody nose." I was at awe at my best friend and laughed. "Tf are you laughing Evangeline." She whispered. "Oh nothing. I'm just glad you're my friend." I smiled at her. "Me too."

»»——————¤——————«« »»——————¤——————«« »»——————¤——————««