Special Chapter: Who Killed Agent Penguin?!

『♡』•『♡』•『♡』•『♡』『♡』•『♡』•『♡』•『♡』

I was high. High on sugar rush. So here I was sitting with Anya watching some cartoons beside Bond. "Anya, Evangeline.  You need to brush your teeth and go to bed." Loid told us. "Okie." Anya replied for the both of us. "This polar bear looks like you, Bond." Any pointed out. "You know what? He does." I agreed nodding my head multiples of times. Two shots startled all three of us. "Oh no! Peggie's been shot!" The cartoon character said. "Just leave me behind and go. Promise me... that you'll create a peaceful world we always dreamed of..." The penguin said. "PENGUIN!" Me and Anya shouted. "What in the Disney is this?!" I cried. Loid gripped the back of our shirts and hoisted us up. "Hey I told you both to go to bed. What the world is going on in this grim cartoon?" Loid asked. 

_

"We want to sleep with mister penguin tonight." We said in sync.
 "Do as you please." Loid said handing us the penguin. And at the blink of an eye we were fast asleep with the penguin in between us. I thought everything was going to be alright in the morning but Anya's scream woke me up. "ANYA FORGER! What are you screamin- Oh my God!" I screamed. 
"What's wrong?!" Loid asked, worriedly. "Our Penguin is dead!" We cried. "Agent penguin! Who did this to you?!" Anya cried. "These looks like scratches and bite marks." Loid observed. That alerted us. "Bond!" I shouted, ugly crying. We turned our heads to the dog who in turn looked the other way. Anya shouted the dogs name, rushing angrily after him. "I hate you Bond!" Anya shouted. "Yo Anya, chill. Hate's a big word you know?" I said. Anya flung her head to the side angrily upset. The dog's tail dropped. "And clearly emotional damage has been taken." I muttered slightly amused. Don't worry Miss Anya and Evangeline. I'll sew him and make him all better." Yor claimed. "Our penguin will be alive again?" We asked.

_

"Oh no! Why did his head break off?!" Yor asked loudly. "Oh, God! He's even deader!"Anya shouted. "If he was unalive before he's definitely he's even more unalive now than ever! Oh no.. Does that mean this is double homicide?! AHH!" I screamed. Your countlessly apologized to us repeatedly. "Calm down. We'll buy you both another one. This time we can get you both two." Loid stated to us calmly. "NO!" I shouted, stewing in anger. "No! Mister Penguin is really important to us! Because you got him for us, Papa!" She cried even louder. He reassured us he would fix him, ushering us to eat as he does so. And soon we sat in our room doing our own thing worrying about the poor plush penguin. As Anya cried over her work I sulked over my novel just waiting to hear that the penguin was better.

And as if the Gods has answered my prayer, there was a knock at the door. It was our father. He brought the penguin back to us safely just a lot of... patchworks was done. "He looks kind of Frankensteiny." Me and Anya muttered. "That couldn't be helped. S-scars are medals of valor for soldiers. Agent penguin suffered honorable injuries in battle." He said enlightening our spirits. "Medals?" Anya gleamed. "Zuko wouldn't understand, he's too busy looking for his honor." I laughed. "Who?" Loid asked. "No one in particular." I responded. 
As if matters couldn't get any better, Bond came inside to apologize to us by bringing our favorite foods. "Ooo! Gummies! Hey Bod, Have I ever told you how much i love you?" I asked, beaming in joy. Bond was happy we forgave him so much he jumped jumped over us, happily. 

"Now the peace treaty as been signed!" Anya and I said in sync. 
"Borf." Bond barked. As all of us played together laughing together, Loid smiled in the background. 'I wish things were that easy for the East and West too. Sometimes I seem to forget Evangeline is just a child.' Loid smiled over us, leaving the room.

『♡』•『♡』•『♡』•『♡』 •『♡』•『♡』•『♡』•『♡』