008

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐

└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

"So that's the basics."
"I see.. Alright then that shouldn't be too hard for me to do. I will do my best." I said. Pfft I got a bit more information than I needed... I collapsed unto the ground. "Father help me. I may or may not have drank some of mothers wine when no one was looking and now I'm high."
Loid looked at me with a blank stare. 'Excuse me you did WHAT?! What kind of parenting have I gave to this child...' Loid thought.  Well look at whose disappointed~ Not me!

Last night is a night of memories and wine. Ain't nobody gonna say shit. I deserved that. Anya is getting measured at the moment and it looks like I am 2 inches taller than her. They all were talking about Yor's ... marriage and me and Anya's acceptance to Eden Collage. "Oh then you're going to want to be careful." AhH don't scare me like that old geezer dang... She kept scaring me and Anya even more with her terrifying facts about the school. "I don't wanna go to school anymore.." Anya cried. "Ahem um lADY... Your scaring the child with your fac- your stories mind if I end your lif- please stop scaring her please.." I shivered and looked up at Yor. 'Is my bad habit rubbing off of Evangeline??? I can't have that! Soon enough she'll be strong and she can kill me! No no no stay calm she's just a child.. how scary can she be..'  Yor peered at me.

Anya got spooked a skooted away from me. What did Yor thought that scared Anya when she looked at meee???!

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

As we were walking Anya kept looking around on high alert in fear of getting kidnapped. "Hey Yor is it okay if we eat out today?" Loid asked. "Yes of course." She said. "Are there any kidnappers at the restaurant?" Anya asked. Yes. Many. Even babies. One time a child kidnapped my blue elephant plush and I was forced to give it to her... My damn plushie ;-; . But the fragments Anya had received my mind made her go insane. "A-ah... Um Anya- never mind..."

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

Wtf gibberish did that chef just uttered to describe that dish? It wasn't English... um Japanese? Idk tf you reading this in? Hindi??? 

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

HuHH?! LOID IS GOING TO WORK?! WITHOUT ME??! WHAT WAS MY BLOOD SWEAT AND WINE FOR THAT NIGHT HUUH???
I'd ask but he'd get mad because there would be suspicion. Neither do I bother because Loid will report the latest news to me anyways. So Yor is going to run some errands for Loid.
"Do I look cute in my uniform?" Anya asked. "Very cute!" Yor fawned.
Anya made and even cuter pose. "Do I still look cute??" She smiled. "It's not going away anytime soon!" Yor said.
"Look at me.. yay. I'm in a school uniform. Whoo hoo. Am I excited? Dead happy. Yeppee school for the smarts look at us." I whispered.
"How many times are you gonna do that? Just go home."