024

"Anya

"Anya. Are you spying on Damian again?" I asked, looking at the little girl staring at the group of boys reviewing the bulletin board. "Who are you looking at ugo?" Damian then shouted at us. "At a failed abortion.." I muttered but he heard it. "Who are you calling a failed abortion you lame child prodigy!" He shouted. "I don't know if my heart can take much more of watching you like this! I know what your going through! It's a classic dilemma. Telling someone you love them is a tough thing to do!" Becky fangirled over Anya. 
"I would never allow such things to happen between them." I brushed Becky off. I heard Becky gasp. "Don't tell me..." Becky muttered. "I smell conspiracies flowing from her.." Alexandria muttered. "Could you really also be in love with Damian too?! Oh my goodness! Two inseparable twins going head to head to fight for the man of their dreams! Who will win?? Will this ruin your bonds?" Becky spew repeatedly. "Bro, that is Denise's brother.... a senseless dweep." I muttered in defense. "That's what they all say sweetie! I know! I'll help you both try to win his heart. Boys are suckers for cute girls so we'll just have to make you both cuter. We'll get you into the perfect outfits until he is putty in your hands. So how about all 5 of us go shopping!" Becky exclaimed.

"Actually... I don't object." Alexandria spoke up. "Well.. I suppose pap would let me out for a little while with a huge stash of money considering I'm his favorite little girl." Denise chimed in. "Talk about daddy's little girl.." I muttered. I knew I had no choice in the matter and later on it the week ended up in the backseat of an expensive car.
"Not bad. I'm surprised all five of us can fit in the back here." Alexandria smiled. "I still can't believe our father has Denise head over heels in love with him.." I whispered. "She considers Yor.. a literally babe and a 27 year old woman her rival? Talk about confidence." Denise chuckled looking at Becky and Anya chat with each other. "How much money did you bring?" Alexandria asked. "Oh... um. Loid- I mean father gave us each a stack of cold hard cash.." I sweat dropped. "Oh.. I knew that much but each?" Denise stated.
"Of course you knew that. You read the manga too.. I didn't have that opportunity now I'm left in the dark." I sulked. "Things won't be that bad." Denise said with a wavering tone.
"You don't sound too certain." I stated. "Oh but it is. It was better you didn't read the manga at all." Denis said.

"How odd.." I muttered. And the next thing we knew we were all standing in front of over a dozen servants welcoming us all. "I did't know she was rich rich." I quivered next to Anya. "You're saying this isn't usual?" Denise asked.
"Okay chill Mister former Prime Minister of Ostania's perfect daughter. Not all of us were born with golden spoons you know. Some of us living in poverty you sick rich sexy witch." I stated. "Poverty? Aren't you and Anya the ones walking around with not one but TWO stashed of cash?" Alexandria commented, making Denise agree. "... I was an A+ student in drama class." I muttered. "Yeah.." Both friends sweat dropped. "Are you three just gonna stay to the back there or will you follow us before you get lost?" Becky shouted from the stairs. "Coming!" All of us shouted back. 

__

"How did this happen?"I muttered, exhausted on the tiled floor I laid on. "You're beautiful. Now get up and try on these other 60 pair of designer." Alexandria demanded with a dark glare. "Somebody, why is Denise dressed like my mother.." I deadpanned looking at Becky dressed in similar clothes as Yor. "Miss gurl is practicing the art of seduction." Denise commented.  "Great.." I blanked out. This little girl took us to every existing exhibit in the universe before we could finally leave. From clothes to shoes, to sunglasses to hats and even to this cafe where all four of us except for Becky somehow sat exhausted. "I've never been this tired of a mall since I was trapped in an elevator with the modern day mime." Alexandria said sighing dramatically.
"Somebody's gotta help Becky's assistant because she's starting to look like my old boyfriend back in our world every time we went shopping." Denise whispered to us all.
"Be honest girls.. Did you have fun shopping with me?" Becky asked. "Oh yeah! This is our first time going shopping with a friend! It's so cool!" Anya said, dragging both my hands and intertwining it with hers and placed her cheek against mine smiling.
"I'm your friend?" Becky asked blushing. "Well yeah. You might be weird." Alexandria began. "You might be obsessed with our dad." I entered. "And you might be overly obsessed with the concept of love." Denise chimed in. "But we are all the best of friends here" All of us chimed in together with a calming smile and chuckles here and there.

Becky looked down smiling embarrassed at her knees with slightly teary eyes. 
"Well in that case let's get back into it and get to shopping for what you all really want." She declared. "Yeah!" Denise shouted. 
"Come on! Let's go get some things." Alexandria exclaimed. 
In the end we all managed to get different types of the mascot key chains to match with each other. "Becky! Over here!" Denise grinned. "Look at what all of us got you." Alexandria smiled as all three of us stood behind Anya who handed a gift box to Becky with a smile. "We got you a key chains too!" Anya said. Becky had a hard time deciding whether to take it or not but ended up taking it anyways. "It's a bit embarrassing but I'll take in anyway. Wait why did we all go shopping again?" Becky asked. "I don't know." Anya said. "We also forgot, but hey! It was worth it wasn't it?" Alexandria said hooking her arms around Anya's and Becky's neck. 
"Yeah! Let's go home now." Becky said. "I am feeling a bit tired myself." I replied. So we all walked back to the car together talking about our day at the mall before falling fast asleep in the back of Becky's ride all huddled up into each other's shoulder.

The following day all five of us walked onto the school campus with our matching key chains on each of our bags as we watch Denise prance away from her brother and his friends to us.

________________________________________________________