016

The tension was thick

The tension was thick. Yor was beyond pissed. The guard dog was sent after us. It snarled it's teeth as us. My grip on Yor's jacket never loosen. It's was okay now. Yor can keep us safe. As long as she was here everything was fine. She growled back at the dog making it scamper away in fear. The man noticed that he was causing a scene. So he kicked the dog who refused to leave it him and fled down the alley away from Yor, my twin and I. Yor set Anya and I down to follow the fleeing man but stopped and turned to look at us both. She saw how Anya clung to my white jacket with a tear stained face that rivaled mine. Yor removed the leash from the dog and tied the knocked out man. Even so the dog looked really sad and Anya noticed this. Yor soon questioned us about the dog to which we both explained in full details. "What?! Terrorists and bomb dogs?!" She shouted. 
She immediately over checked the dog to make sure it was safe. Sighing in relief she stood up again.

Yor was happy to have us back as she was worried sick. Anya spoke to her from behind me while stuffing her face in my sleeve. Yor stood down to our side and took us in her loving embrace. We got seated a bench while she tried to convince the officer that she was a normal house wife. Anya looked startled and got into the dog's face and started babbling about things I did not understand. She pulled up back and forth making Yor scold the poor child.
What's going on today-
"I'm sorry mama. I just remembered something. Papa forgot the toilet paper to the potty!" She shouted grabbing my arm and dragging me with her. "Anya! Mother I am being kidnapped!!" I screamed as the dog threw me on it's back. "Hey wait! We just nearly escaped death!" 
"No Anya! Come back!!"

"Anya! Explain this mess to me right now!" I shouted.
"Papa is going to die we have to help him!" She said. "What are you talking about? He's just doing his mission." I said. "Mister doggie can see the future! If anyone would believe me it would be you!" She said. "He can.. see the future. That's a pretty big confession." I said.
I see now. You're the dog. Our dog. So this is a big part of the plot. It was obvious. Why couldn't I see that? So we are actually going to save Loid and that's why you brought me.
"Got it. Were saving father. Tell me everything you know." I said.
Who needs to know everything? I have Anya and the future telling dog. I can keep track of the future myself even if it's just the main parts.
It's okay now.

We were headed to a clock tower that Anya talked about and what time it chimed at marking the death of our father. She was just as scared as me. We stopped at some sort of open area panting desperately for air. She forced the dog to let her see more of the future pulling at his fur harshly. "Anya you're hurting the poor thing. Let's calm down okay? If worst comes to worst I'll uses my powers to stop it. I'm fathers assistant spy after all." I said. She looked shock. "Huh?! Since when! You're a spy too!!" She shouted. "Anya hush child. Someone is going to hear you. But yes. I thought you knew since you can read fathers mind and all..." I said noticing I overstepped my boundaries. 
Soon she panicked more. "I can't read the clock!!" 

"What?"

She further explained. I would help her but I'll let her do what she needs to do for it may be essential for the plot. She slowly walked to an old man sleeping pulling be behind her with my sleeve the dog following behind us.  "Excuse me sir." She called. Not my anxiety kicking in. "How many more minutes till that clock goes bong?" She asked.He told us there was approximately 30 minutes till the other bell.
"Ah I see. Thank you on the behalf of me and my younger sister." I bowed grabbing Anya's head and pulled her into a bow as well as the dog bowed too. "So educated." He awed. Anya pulled my hand in a small jog to the gate. "How long is thirty minutes?" She asked. "It's half an hour but knowing how fast time runs not very long." I said.  The dog sniffed the air and lifted us both in his mighty jaws and pulled us away from open eyes.