020

"How did I the great Alexandria get put to do this slave work? It's because I'm black isn't it?" Alexandria sighed sweeping the fallen leaves. "Hm? I think you're being dramatic again Alex." Becky sweat dropped.
Today we are hanging out with Anya and Becky today. "Ah. Everything is so calm and peaceful now that the mid terms are over." Becky began. "It does. And papa is peaceful since me and Eva didn't get any tonitrus bolts." Anya said. "It's true. He would be crying on the floor if we didn't pass..." I commented. "Eh. Somebody ask Loid if he's alright... Mans for real got a hand full because of you three." Denise said quietly.

"Uh huh." Alex said.

"Oh. I thought my Loid would always be sweet but what's he really like?" Becky asked.

"A monster." Anya said. "He devil." I commented. "I mean a perfectionist." Me and Anya corrected. "I feel you. I guess it can be rough when your parents expectations are so high. But monster man Loid still sounds dreamy to me." Becky said. "Girl you should get that checked out." Me and the girls said as Anya just stared at her a way. "Desmond style! Rollliiinnnnggg stomp!" Damian shouted sweeping dust all in our face making us all cough. "Bish?" Denise said. "Nuh uh I don't like that." Alexandria stomped.

"Freaking loser." I sighed. "Bro Damian! That's not cleaning you jerk! You're contaminating the air with filth!" I shouted. "Whatever speak for yourself." He looked over his shoulder. The boy was then surrounded by girls who praised him for his dust work. "Just look at all those dummies kissing up to him. He may have done well on the mid terms but he's still a big time jerk." Beck snarled. 
"I'd definitely like to study at second son's house." Anya said. "Yea. I almost kind of forgot you kinda have a thing for him." She said.

"Huh? Yo check out that weirdo." Alexandria said. 

He walked up to Damian. "I smell tea. I like this part." Denise said. "Oh my bad. What sum?" I asked. "Yes." Denise said never moving her face from the scene as she grabbed it. "I brought you a dust pan Damian." He said lowly. "Oh. Great. Thanks." He replied.
While Anya spoke to Becky we kept our eyes on the scene. He pushed his hand into his shirt and pulled something from it and threw it on the ground. "Hold on. Looks like a cigarette bud. Wow Damian. I thought you knew better." He said picking it back up. 
"Huh? I've never smoked in my entire life." Damian said. "Professor! Can you please come here!" He shouted. "Hey- stop it would you. The thing isn't mine." Damian told him. Then the kid punched himself so hard he twirled to the ground after Damian grabbed him.

"I spy a hater." I said. "No one picks on my friend by script." Alexandria said walking over to him as the teacher follows behind her. "Hm. What's the fun in staying on the sidelines? I wan't in." I said. "Well if it's a free for all I might as well join in." Denise replied right after." The three of us was joined by Anya who also vouched for him after watching the professor talk down to him.

"The second son wouldn't do that. I saw the whole thing. That boy threw himself down." Anya said.

"I and the rest of my friends here can also agree with Miss Forger on that statement." Alexandria said with her hand in front of her mouth. The teacher looked at us all with his face dripping with sweat as he looked into our glares. "Uh. Stop this horse playing and leave me be. You've got cleaning to do. Honestly" He said walking away. "Why did you-" Damian started. "Because were not heartless second son." I said. "Hmph. I won't let you get expelled while I'm watching." Anya said. "Damian you should be grateful they helped you out. Try not to make their lives too much of a living hell." Alex said watching him go red. 

"Hey! Stop staring at me! What are you talking about! No one asked you to help I could of handled it myself!" Damian shouted red in the face. "He's right! Why did you have to get in the way! Wait what-" The boy shouted. "Why are you so red brother? Broski over here looking like a whole tomato." Denise said.
"Hold on. I got a problem with you too! Who do you think you are?! And why do you want to get me in trouble!" Damian shouted gripping the boy's collar. "Because it's all over! My whole life is over!" He shouted.