019

Here we go. Mid term is coming up. And Anya... really needs to step up her game. A failing grade would give you a tonitrus bolt. "Evangeline Forger." I was called up. It was our history test. I gracefully walked up to the said man in a calm matter. "Full marks. What an elegant score." He said. I did what? I just copied from my cheat sheet. Ain't no way I was gonna pass Japanese history even if I tried. Yet Anya has received another failing grade making Damian laugh at her. It's making me worry about the future. "Damian my boy. Laughing at grades are we? You shouldn't laugh since her sister graded higher than you and has a Stella star." I smirked making him boil his his shoes.

I stayed behind with Anya to take her after school classes hoping that I can also learn some things because then I won't be able to cheat.

You see, no matter how powerful me and Anya are once the moon decides to be a bitch say for example eclipse or what's not we would be rendered helpless. Our powers will be taken away for that day which would suck because then I won't be able to use my powers to levitate and hide the paper.
It was stressful to say the least but at least we got to get good when we got home. The next day Loid tutored us together. "So boring... MOTHER! Tell him to stop!" I shouted. Loid glared at me. "Do you want to fail?" He growled. "You know.. maybe I do." I said. "Oh. You know I asked Yuri if he wanted to help tutor them both the other day." Yor mentioned.

"Yay. Let's ask the Yor obsessed lunatic if he wants to torture some kids.." I muttered.

And within a matter of time he was at our front door ready to mentally kick ass. Yor introduced him to Anya who never got to meet him that night. "I think I got a case of heart burn." Anya sighed.  Yor took it like a gift and apologized for her feeling so ill. "Actually... I think I have a case of 'do not want to study with the scary man who game to see mother a night ago who traumatized the livings out of me' illness." I said.

"Now you're just being silly Evangeline." Loid sighed.

Later Yor prepared tea for us all. Me and Anya excited to see a spy and secret police duel mentally only to have Loid get up and leave to grocery shopping. Yuri decided he wanted to give us crazy shit problems. Anya cheated while I simply popped them easy. Look bro I'm a child prodigy in all subject except history. Gimme some good shit.
Soon Anya began showing her true colors. Yor had to sweet talk him for him to not yell at Anya. Anya started talking about how she wanted to be someone important to take care of Yor. As I sat there I noticed his face changed around Anya. 
Is this the secret to beating Yuri....? Okay. But if I die because of this dumb shit then I'm haunting the school and Yuri. 
While I was writing my answers down Yuri started telling his whole life story to us. "Look Yuri. I get it. I'm just really really frustrated with this stupid shi- sheet of paper but you for real out here telling us your rough childhood. I get it. I'm not about that because I would just watch you cry and pat your back. Ain't sheet I can do about it." I said.

He glared at me. "Yeah well you don't need help studying!" He said. "Oh? Well you can kiss the filthy floor Yuri because ima get mama to whoop your sorry butt!" I snarled. "Yeah? And how are you going to do that??" He said. I smirked. "Oh just watch me."
I looked down at the table and faked the biggest fucking tear I can manage. "Mother! Uncle Yuri is teasing me for being stupid! I don't want to go to school anymore!" I cried running to my room. "Evangeline!" She shouted worriedly looking at her shoulder giving Yuri a look. "Yuri. Evangeline doesn't ever cry. So when she does cry it's a serious problem and I'll beat anyone who makes her cry. Please be more gentle on her next time. It's very important that she goes to school." She said walking to the room.

"What?! But the little hell spawn is totally faking it!!!" He shouted deflating into the chair.

'That Evangeline brat! She knew exactly what she was doing to get me in trouble with my sweet Yor!'