015

"Evangeline! Get up stop hanging around! Let's play!" Anya shouted

"Evangeline! Get up stop hanging around! Let's play!" Anya shouted. "Not now child can't you see I am depressed." I gloomed.
Yes. This is a very pitiful day. After the penguin park episode I had no idea of what to come. Denise only dragged me to see season one before I died.
Denise however read the manga so she knew what was to come. But it was only my knowledge that kept me going.
So of course now that this is it. The world as I knew it became a deadly surprise. When I asked Denise about this before she ignored it. Constantly changing the topic. I wonder why?

I just got up and tried to ignore it for the rest of the day.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

I wasn't very hungry though the others were very into their morning dinner. Mainly because Yor cooked today.
Anya was excited for the day ahead. I was also very excited. Loid was getting me a phone now. I forced him however. "Evangeline, I have your outfit set on your bed. You can go change now" Yor smiled.

I got dressed in a white fur coat and black leggins with a creme brown flats.
When I came out Yor pulled me outside gently and closed the door behind her. I bet this was apart of the anime however the knowledge that was needed was absent.
I'll just stick by Loid's side for the time being.
We stopped at a pet shop for the dog Anya wanted. I never thought I would actually see it come true.
I sweat dropped. "Father are you sure you want these dogs they look a little... what's the world. Deadly..." I said. Although he ignored me. Anya looked back in disgust. Loid panicked and asked if he had any other dogs to which he told him there was a big adoption event happening. As I stood next to Loid I saw a agent come out and gave him a sort of signal. Looking up at him I met his gaze. I gave him a nod so that means I have to cover for him when he goes.
Loid pretended to fall ill as I supported his side. "Father has fallen ill. Why don't we wait for him at the center?" I smiled. Anya also did the same. And so we were off.

We were at awe to see many animals in one place. From big to small all soft and cuddly or tough and rough. Anya was head over heels in love with every animals that were there. I stood by the side lines. This was probably a big event in the manga and I had no clue what it was about. Me and Anya were at the glass window when we saw a big white dog passing by the window. It was so big and fluffy. Anya look at me shocked. "It knows our family!" She said to me.
"It what?"
So this was apart of the series. It only made sense seen as how it was presented to us. They went into the building next door. I saw Anya peeped behind me and dragged me along. "Shh.. don't let mama see you." Anya hushed me. "Child I- whatever."

"Were going outside? Anya don't tell me you're about to follow that dog." I said. She nodded and skipped across the road. "That's a creepy stairway.. are you sure you want to go there?"

Whatever was going to happen today felt wrong.
That's when it hit me hard. I had no idea of what was to come. I noticed just how fucked this situation was. Not having the previous knowledge I had before made me realize that my luck has finally ran out. And knowing that fact was scary.
My loose pink hair flowed behind me as me and Anya walked up that dark stairwell. Anxiety clogged my throat. Peeping behind the wall we saw a lightly open door with light spilling from behind it.