➋ ❀༉‧

I was still trying to adjust to being a child

I was still trying to adjust to being a child. And that means no cursing. There would be an unintentional slip up with my mouth and now I had many kids copy me.

It took a while to get them to stop saying the bad words and when they did I got punished. Anya thought it was funny so that's a plus, right? People had tried to adopt me over the time but ended up running scared as soon as they understood that I wasn't going anywhere without her. "Hey kid you're scaring away the people who actually wants to be you're parents. You better tighten up or you'll be here forever." The man grunted. Me acting like a child said, "Oh damn! If only I could find who asked. Did you Billy?" I asked to the random child. "What?" He answered, "Exactly." I replied 

The man rolled his eyes.

Anya was flipping through a picture book on the floor so I decided to sit near her. We both heard the door open and looked to see who had now entered the room we sat in. "Evangeline here is the smartest child we have to offer but there's a catch. If you don't adopt her younger sister as well, she's go full demon on you. So the child is a get one get another free. If you're up to the challenge well go ahead. Just get the brat off my hands."

I looked at his and he gave me a news paper with a puzzle. Oh so we gonna jump in like this? Just like that?  "Pen, space and silence." I'm an expert at these kinds of things. I broke the puzzle left to right, top to bottom until there was not a single word left. That bitch was hard eugH but it made a really good show didn't it? 

Laughing at my words I looked up at Loid to see his shocked face. It's okay dude- If i didn't have a life before then I would tell you that the earth was a bagel. He looked over at my sister. Anya stared at him blankly before she looked at me. I smiled at her. "I'll just take the two thank you." Ofc you would. I would beat you ass..I mean, spy butt. Man I hate being a child.   "I'll be right back real quick. Some bit... some random as... somebody's unwanted pregnancy might have some snacks he or she would like to share before we go."

I walked up to this random kid. He was about to open a bag of gummy bears when I snatched out of his hands. "Wow, a parting gift for me? How thoughtful. I will never forget you man." I quickly walked away as he started to cry. "Dear God, Forgive me of my sin. Also sent some more kids with more gummies on the way too. Love you."

Loid came out and told us we can come home with him. 'I might be a child now but Loid is still as good looking as he did on the anime just more handsome.' Although I was happy to get out of that place it still pained me to leave behind those kids who loved me so very much. We stood on the steps to a building when Loid began to speak again. "Listen Anya, Evangeline, starting today you'll both be my daughter. If anyone asks you've both always been my daughters. Do you both understand?" He stated. "Yup" me and my sister said in sync. "Make sure you address me as father." he said "Papa!" Anya said. "Daddy." I looked him straight in the eyes "Close enough."