018

Yor has been getting home late lately and I'm sure Loid sees it too

Yor has been getting home late lately and I'm sure Loid sees it too. Suspicious scratches on her hands and a downcast glare. I wonder if it's because of her job? I don't like to pry so I don't care at all. Unless it was really serious. Then I'd kick ass.
But one day she came home and said she was going to cook for us.
"This is it! Were doomed." I said as I dramatically fell on the floor. "E-Evangeline! I will do my best I promise!" Yor wept. I sure do hope so... You could imagine the shocked faces of my father and sister. Please. This was a catastrophe. Is this why she was late??
I sat on the chair and hugged myself as I laid there dramatically sobbing. "Why me Lord? Why me?? It could have been anybody. It could have been my granny! It could have been Denise!" I mumbled. It came to a stop when the smell from the kitchen was actually making me hungry. "Huh?" I said.

"Eva! Come try it! I hope you like it" Yor clapped with a cheery smile.

"Doesn't.. look deadly.." I said. I sat at the table in front of Anya and Loid. I watched as they both held their spoons at their mouths. I just waited to see the damage. I watched as their face lightened up in delight giving compliment to the food. "Is it really that good?" I asked as I pushed the spoon into my mouth. "Oh woah! That is actually really good!" I said. I watched as Yor became an emotional mess but I grinning ever so slightly. "Yor are you okay?" Loid asked frantically. She was at peace. Very happy that she can at least to something to make her family proud. "You know mother. If you keep up this pace I might actually have to hire you in my workplace when I get older." I smiled.

"You know what! I did make another dish I think you might enjoy! But this one is a Yor Forger original! " She said.

Why do I get the feeling it's shit.

When she presented it to us it looked really good. But as soon as we pushed it in our mouths we all collapsed on the floor. Only this time I was actually dead.

"Evangeline won't wake up Loid!" Yor cried.

Loid came to check up on me. "She's not breathing! We need to take her to a hospital now!" Loid said. And so I was rushed to an emergency room asap as I nearly fucking died.
"I'm so sorry Loid! I didn't mean to kill Evangeline!" Yor cried. "Is Eva gonna die??" Anya fucking bawled. 

"I'm not sure... Only time will tell." He frowned. 

"Mr. Forger?" A doctor called. "Oh that's me." Loid said. "I have some bad news for you all." he doctor frowned. This made the whole family gasp. "Young Evangeline happened to have an allergic reaction to a  content in the food she was served but we can't quite find out what it is. It's almost like the ingredient put into it was not even edible." The doctor frowned. "Mrs. Forger what exactly did you add in this 'Yor Forger original'?" He asked. "Oh.. um milk, eggs, whipped cream and some random other things i don't know how to name." Yor said.

"Figured as much.. she hasn't awaken yet for 2 hours. What ever you put in there really reallyy made her very sick." he answered

"Poor Eva.." Anya cried.

"What are you weeping about I'm not dead." I said. "Oh you're awake. You shouldn't be walking around right now you're still wea-" He was cut off as I fell to the floor. "I don't think that's how legs leg..." I trailed off.

"Of course not. Get to bed." Loid said.

"I mean I would if I could but here we are." I replied.

He rolled his eyes and hoisted me off the ground and took me back to my bed. 

. . .

On a later, later time I was on another outing with my family will be passed a very depressed looking uncle....Uncle. When we walked up to him I watched him lie horribly might I add to us about his date. Poor thing. If I wasn't a child I'd probably let you hit me rn-

Anyways. Then Anya and I patted him in consonance to his broken heart. "Don't console me!" He shouted. "Then what I supposed to do uncle Franky?" My blue eyes shined innocently. "U-UNcle?!"

"Um ya?" 

I watched as he left and walked away.  "Well that's unfortunate..."

When the next day came and my and my idiot sister went to school. We were doing arts and craft today. "Pst. I bet I can land this paper aeroplane into monocle's stupid ponytail without him noticing!" Alexandria giggled darkly. "Oh yea? I bet you 5 packs of orbeez if you do." I encouraged her. "Well you better start paying now!" She said s she tossed the paper plane into his ponytail. "How did he not feel that!" I whisper yell. "Duh. I write the script. Now pay me dem orbeez." she said. "Nah now that was not fair. Gimme that paper!" I said while hiding the script paper and pen to stop her from causing anymore drama. She took out another paper and pen ans scribbled down. "Oh no.. What did you do.." I whispered. "Miss Evangeline I saw you bullying Miss Rose. I beg you to refrain from doing so unless you want detention." He demanded. "Why you.." I glared at her. She giggled making her brown hair bounce on her ta skin.

"GOd DANG IT" Damian shouted. "Damian refrain from opening your ugly mouth by shouting such profanity in my presence." Alexandria glared.
He settled down. "Alexandria Rose and Evangeline Forger." he said as the paper plane swayed with his movements. Both of us snorted but kept quiet nonetheless. Soon Anya and Becky began running around with a picture making me hide in my hair. "This is embarrassing." I said. "I know. I'd calm them down but sadly I am not the creator of those two..." She said. "Stop breaking the fourth wall." I said. "You stop breaking the fourth wall."

"Beck what is that you're making" I asked Becky. She sat near us. "Oh. This is your dreamy daddy~" She said. "Oh..." I said. Then the teacher came by us telling her to start over because it didn't suit the animal theme. "You know... humans are a kind of animal." She said blankly. The monocle man was shocked but agreed nevertheless. "Wow.. easy.. Just like that?" Alexandria whispered. "Why are you so shocked. Don't you know this?" I asked her. "Bitch please shut the fuck up. Where making that cute doggie that Tatsuya created!" she beamed. Soon I heard Damian talking smack about my Anya. "Alex... give me a moment." I said. "Sure." She said super focused on making Bond. "Oh Damian... How dare you treat my sister like  common trash... I will make you lose every honor you're father sees in you.. if he ever did and leave you homeless picking up bottles for a living and sweeping barn houses to survive." I said darkly.  

"Oh please! Don't even get me started on-"

"Damian." Alexandria said from across the room still very focused on the paper in her hand.

"Sorry." He said. "Good!" I smiled brightly. "Eva do the legs. I want to be first." Alex said.

"Sure."

Damian was still scolded for that by Monocles though. I paused what I did and looked at him. The poor boy. He was so upset. I bet he wanted it to be perfect for his father to see. I sorta felt bad.
When time us up we went to display our designs outside. Ours was quite big and detailed. I would have been impressed if I didn't knew it was all that stupid script. 

And we still came in second...