021

A/n: I swear to god remember posting this chapter of this episode before-

Anya istg know you don't want to watch Yor work. I sweat dropped watching Anya tell our mother about our assignment. "I think I'm gonna investigate papa's job." Anya said. "Yeah. What she said. Yor agreed at her statement. "Papa! Blah blah yaddee yadda." Anya said. "Ah yes understood." Loid said. "Wait what?" I asked.
___________________________

"Why are you dressed like that?" Loid asked us.  I pointed at Anya and she answered. "This is how investigators dress. I had to force Eva to dress with me." Anya said. I rolled my eyes remembering how she basically bawled her eyes out to force me to were this ridiculous getup. I stood by boredly as Loid threw on his coat explaining in full details what he does.
Anya asked the questions while I just casually walked by looking around. I turned to the left and low and behold there was a boy standing behind a nurse glaring at me. I glared back at him. He stuck hi tongue at me and I raised a hand to my chest offended.

I looked up at Loid who was explaining to us and back at the boy. I stuck my middle at him and turned my head before he could add more fuel to the fire. "In gym class second son said I couldn't even catch a cold because I'm too dumb," Anya said blankly. I snorted. I zoned back out. "My if it isn't doctor Forger and these must be the little ones you've been talking about." A nurse said. "Say what?" I asked lost as hell. "These are my colleagues. Say hello." He told us. "Pleasure to meet your aquintinance." She said.
"Hi." I said clinging unto Loid's coat with boredom but I think it came out wrong. "Aww! Their like polar opposites! One is super outgoing and one is shy! How cute. Look at how she clings to her daddy's jacket!" A nurse cooed.

"What..?" I whispered clueless.

"They're wearing wearing matching outfits! Isn't that cute?" A brown haired lady asked. We were babied. "You're both doing your homework? Such good girls."
"Their both doe eyed princesses!" 
"Here have some snacks."
"Papa's workplace is paradise." Anya muttered writing things down. I tugged Loid's coat. "What's going on??" I asked. He rolled his eyes making me pout and fling my head to the side. "You should be focusing on your work." He said. Anya asked all the questions as I stood idly by. There is nothing fun about doing assignments.
They keep pushing snacks in our faces. He took us into a closed room making me deadpan. "This is an ordinary room." I muttered.

"Where's the brain fixing machine?!" Anya asked looking around. Anya began prancing around and was about to touch the books on the shelf until Loid stopped her. What's even so special about this? I sat on the chair with my legs up. "Evangeline put your legs down. You're going to soil the furniture with your shoes." He said. "Well I'm just going to take it off then. No need to be so protective." I said kicking off my shoes. There was a knock at the door. He told us that he he was going to check the door and be out for a while so we were to play with a sand box and toys. 
What does he take me for?

"10 minutes to lounge around and play with dolls..." I muttered. Laying on my side and telekinetically dropped one in my hand. "I wonder if there's security cameras?" I said out loud. "Hehehe. You don't have to worry dear sister I know what we can do while papa's gone." Anya said with a smirked in a creepy manner. "Oh no.." I threw a hand on my face.
I watched as he put her hands on the bookshelf. "Anya. Dad said not to-" I paused as the shelf moved to the side. "Touch anything...... SO COOL!" I jumped up. "Let's go explore Eva!" Anya cheered. "Hell yeah!" I followed. We climbed down the ladder into a tight pass. "So.. tight I might just die-" I said. We over heard people talking in a meeting making Anya perk up and follow the open vent.