CHAPTER 2 : Hiding

Nunew walking away from p'bam and sit beside nat. His eyes searching for zee but he cannot find him.Even the jacket that was on the chair before was gone. 'P' aof, have you seen hia? I couldn't find him.' Nunew asked p'aof. 'He said he need to go back first and already ask p'max to send you home'.

Nunew does not think much and just nodded to p'aof explanation. He goes back with p'max since their home is in one way. There are not much talking that he can share with p'max compare when he was with zee.It us now indented in his life that every little thing he will share only to zee.

Nunew and zee got a day off and start working on Monday morning. As usual, Nunew pick zee up before reaching the event location.They are there 1 hour early for the make up and dressing preparation. The event look more like a wedding since both of them wearing a white suit with a lace Besides, it was held in the flower garden with other fans that are invited.

Zee take care of Nunew as usual and there are no distinct change to his behavior. He did saw the night nunew was kissing with p'bam but he does not want to think too much about it.He does not have any right to be jealous of him. So he try to make things go on as usual. Like nothing was happened.

While they are walking towards the photoshoot booth, nunew was worried by the crowd of fans waiting for them outside the gate since the weather seems to be cloudy. Not realized, he tripped over the stone and almost fall. Luckily zee was besides him , grabbing his waist to stand steadily . 'Are you hurt?' zee asked nunew worriedly. 'I'm fine.Just a little trip. Let's go'. Nunew try to assure zee that he was ok, moving ahead him.

When they are heading back home in the van, nunew snuggle into zee arm taking a nap.This has become his habit since he met zee. Zee does make him feel secure and safe. When zee averted his gaze down, he saw a bleeding scratch at nunew wrist. He furrowed his eyebrow. 'What happened to your wrist?' asked zee confusedly. 'Nothing Hia, let me sleep naa'. Nunew try to cover his wrist with his long sleeve shirt. Not that he is lazy to talk to zee but he know that zee will become angry about that. 'Let me see that'. Zee forcefully pull nunew wrist to take a better view on the scratch. Nunew has a white skin so any scar would be easily noticed .

'Nhu, I'm asking you. Where did you get that?'.Nunew still being quiet. He did not know what excuse he want to give so, zee would stop being angry. 'Are you really going to sealed your mouth? Look at me when I am asking you!!' Zee start raising his voice because he really angry this time. Nunew always find any chance to avoid answering his question when he make a mistake. 'Hiaaa..this is nothing, just a little scratch. This will be heal after few days.' Nunew look up to zee and saw his stern face looking at him angrily. '...' no words coming out and nunew know he is in trouble now. 'Ok fine..That time when I tripped ,the rose scratch my hand. That's why I got this. Hiaaa..I'm sorry naa'.

'Did I or did I not asking you whether you are hurt or not?' .Zee interrogate nunew words by words but he just keep silenced. Nunew know he is wrong but the scratch really was nothing and besides he did not want to ruin the good time with zee. 'If you think you want to do all by yourself ,don't bother find me asking for anything later.' Zee was annoyed by nunew behavior. Nunew always think he was a burden. Nunew have a kind heart and always think about others before him but that's not what zee want. He want to let nunew know that there will always someone behind him. Someone that always support and trust in him. He know that scratch can heal in several days but he does not want nunew keep thinking that he was a burden to him. For now it just a scratch but in the future? Nobody hold the future and zee doesn't want nunew to handle all by himself. Things could be worse.

Nunew eyes was in tears when he hear the words that come out from zee. Zee never being cold to him this way .He always encourage him in everything he want to do.'Are you angry, hia? I didn't mean it.It just.. we are not usually invited in such event. Having fun and eating. I don't want you to worried about me all the time during the event'. There are no reply from zee and zee just look out the window,looking away from nunew eyes. He feels weak even when he saw the tears that almost coming out from nunew eyes. But this time he won't give up. He need to teach nunew some lesson.

'Hi...hia..I'm sorry' .Nunew stuttering as tears flowing out through his eyes. He cannot contain the tears anymore when zee ignore him. Zee can hears he sobbed hardly, stifling. He turn to look on nunew that already wet with tears. 'Are you going to do this again?' zee voice soften. Nunew shake his head softly. 'ok, come here' zee open up his hand asking nunew to come into his hug. 'Don't talk to me like that again hia. I don't like it'. Nunew said sulkingly while returning the hug.

Zee know he love nunew but he cannot define what type of love he have with him. Will the definition of love come into light?