CHAPTER 14 : His First Call

The door crack open. Nunew was waiting at the living room . 'Hia..' Nunew greet zee. He grab the bag zee is holding. Zee look at the meal that was served on the table as he strolling around. 'Do you prepare this?' zee asked curiously. 'Umm, it's your favorite. Should we have it now?' nunew invite zee for a meal. 'Not yet..maybe for dinner' zee give a smile. He walked into the room to get some rest. His body is still aching all over.

A month passed by but zee haven't gained his memory. Sometimes, nunew bring him to their favorite places, showing him their picture but it didn't provoke his memory. He want zee to remember him. He want to explain all the things that happened between them. Nunew also took a day off to accompany zee for a check up. The wound on zee body is getting better. Zee need to go for wound dressing every 3 days and nunew was always there. He have talk to nunew several times that he can manage this by himself but nunew is stubborn. Nunew want to be by his side in case something unexpected would happen. On their way back ,nunew heard the conversation between zee and Melissa in the car. He know Melissa was talking bad about him but he is already numb to that.

Zee : Im ok. Besides, I have nunew with me.

Mellisa : I told you several time about that guy. He will be bring you no good. Why don't you just let me to accompany you? I can take a day off...

Zee : Mel don't be too bias..he is nice

Melissa : Zee..remember you still have me as your friend.

Zee : I know

Melissa : I won't leave you no matter what happened zee. I promise.

Zee suddenly hold his head tight with both his hand. The last sentence from Melissa keep ringing inside his head. The memory flash in and out. His heads are hurt and painful everytime he try to reminiscing the memory. Nunew stop the car to the side. 'Hiaa...are you ok?' nunew hold both zee cheek. 'Nhu?' zee called. He never call nunew ,nhu, since he lose his memory. The pieces of memory come intact. ' Hiaaa.. do you remember?' nunew was surprised .All this time he is waiting for zee to call him nhu daringly. Before, zee will call only by his name. He don't want to force zee. Nunew feel excited for zee improvement. Although sometimes he is afraid zee would leave him after knowing their conflict, he still wish for zee speed recover. Right now ,his only prioritization is zee's health. 'Not all..just a little bit' zee stare into nunew eyes. He still doubting his memory. From what he remember, nunew is not just a housemates. They seem more intimate than that. Zee close his eyes to get more memory on nunew. He know nunew is someone important to him but he can't describe their relationship. 'Hiaa...don't force yourself..we will try together' nunew stroke zee cheeks lightly, reassuring him. Memory can't be forced. Even the past will come to fade. Zee nodded as he smile in return.

It's been a week since zee gained his memory but he still in his doubt . He is not fully recovered but some of his memory may justify his relationship with nunew .'Did I really date a man?' he asks himself. He can't believe that. It's not that he is bias but it is something hard to believe. All his life he only attracted to woman. Zee didn't tell nunew that he remember about him. He need some time to think everything that happen all this time. He can't deny, he does feel some special bond between them. Sometimes, he can't control himself when he is with nunew alone in the house. That's why he spend most of his time in his room. He need time to validate things by his heart. He did search about him and nunew in the internet but nothing come to light. The conference video with nunew has been taken down by p' aof.  It was for zee health purposes. Therefore, zee can't find anything related on internet. He was stuck on his memory.

Zee had a drink with his high school friend to celebrate the new launch of his shirt. Recently, he released new design of his own brand shirt. He is now interested doing business because he got a lot of free time .He is not ready to accept any drama that had been propose to him. But the real reason zee ask for a drink not just for celebrating, but he is frustrated in himself. He want to remember more things about nunew. He want to know where it start gone wrong. Why he can't stop himself when he is with nunew? He is not disgusted with his feeling but he need a proof to confirm everything. He don't want to act rashly.

Nunew woke up from his sleep when the bell ringing. It's almost 1 am. He saw zee in front of the house with a man through the front cam. The man support zee by his waist was probably hia's friend, nunew thought to himself. He opened the door and took zee inside. Zee is heavily drunk and he can't manage to stand by himself. Nunew hold zee tightly to support his weight. 'I don't know why zee had a lot of drinks today. It is hard to control him though. Did something happened at home?' The man start a little conversation. 'I don't think anything happen..it's probably because he stressed out about work..by the way thank you for taking him home...I will take care of him' nunew smile to the man. 'Ok I will go back first' the man walk through the hallway ,heading to the parking lot.

' I can walk by myself' zee walk drunkily towards his bedroom. 'Hiaaa..let me help you' nunew catch zee arm as he almost tripped. 'I can do it myself..stay away from me!' zee lie down on the bed 'Hiaa..you need to change clothes at least' Nunew sit the the bed side and stare at him softly. Nunew know that zee try to avoid him the whole week. Zee always hang out with his friends lately and spend his free time in the room by himself. Sometimes, he spend his night on his friend house. Nunew can't figure out what actually happen to him. Why did he act that way? He try to initiate a talk when he is with zee but it will just left their conversation hanging.

Zee push nunew hands that was trying to undressed him unconsciously. He don't want nunew to stay close to him when he is drunk. It is hard to suppress his hunger in this state. He is at his limit. He won't hold back if nunew goes further.