CHAPTER 10 : Apart

Zee wake up when he heard nunew was struggling going to the bathroom. Nunew sit at the bed corner for a while before he managed to stand up. 'Nhu, are you going to the bathroom?' zee asked nunew. Nunew turned to zee nodded. ' I can't move hia' nunew eyes already teary due to the pain. His pain come when he sat or move too much. 'Let me help you' zee wake up hastily ,scooping him up and lead the way to the bathroom. He waited for nunew outside the bathroom.

Nunew came out after half an hour. He need to take time to move because of the pain. 'Let me put some ointment there' zee already prepare the medicine in his drawer. He know this day will come and he want to be fully prepared. After put some ointment and take the medicine, zee let nunew take a rest. Zee stay in the work room to do his work.

Zee focused on his work until he didn't realize its already 5 pm. He hear a knock on the door. He saw half of nunew head already come out over the door. 'Nunew is so cute' Zee whispers and chuckles by himself. 'Come in' zee call for nunew. This was the first time nunew enter zee work room. It is not because zee didn't let nunew in, but because he usually lock the room and didn't spend much time in there. Mostly, he will work with p'aof at the office since it is easy to deal on time there. But today is an exception,he want nunew to be near him.

Nunew come to sit on his lap while his hand lingered around zee's neck. ' How are you feeling?' zee asked worriedly. 'Much better' Nunew smile happily to zee. 'I have prepare meal for us' nunew told zee hoping he can have a meal together. He know zee got many work especially due to their gossip that spreading wild right now. Some of the customer want to terminate their contract but there's more people propose to work with them. Moreover, zee just release his new own brand shirt. He was handful this weeks. ' I will come in few minutes. I need to finish this first. Ok?' zee want to finish his work so he got time to spend with nunew tonight. Nunew nodded and give a nose kiss to zee. Zee kiss nunew forehead in return as his lips form a small smile. ' I will wait outside.' nunew get up and move to the kitchen.

Each day passed by smoothly. And it was almost been a month after their conference. They have been working non-stop and got a lot of work opportunity. Zee take nunew to have a dinner together. They already set a date every week to spend time together .They have decided to balance their personal life and work . ' Hiaa..I need to tell you something but please don't be angry naa' nunew look to zee asking for a promise. 'Tell me first then I'll decide if I should or shouldn't be angry.' zee look up to nunew making a ferocious face. '...' Nunew become silent . He didn't dare to bring up the topic when they are having a meal. Zee look at nunew biting his lips. He know nunew was nervous to tell him but he don't want to scare him. ' Ok..I promise I won't be angry..tell me' zee giving up . He know this must be important since nunew seem desperate .

'I want to work for 3 days in Chiang mai. There are company that are searching for a singer to sing in their movie ost' nunew speak up. 'It is too long nhu. You promise you won't leave me didn't you? There are a lot of chances that you can find here. Why do you need to go there?' zee asked calmly. He is not angry but he is more to saddened thinking they might be apart for a while. ' Hiaaaa...its only 3 days. I will come back as fast as I can. Ok? I know here also got chances but that one have the artist I dream to work with. Can I go hiaa? Pleaseee' nunew act cute. Zee frowning and continue to focus cutting his half cooked meat. 'Hiaaaa!!..are you going to ignore me' nunew pout sulkingly. Zee look up to nunew. ' You can go but promise you will answer my call everytime.' Zee finally give up.

'When are you going?' zee want to take off day to send nunew. He know nunew already have the transportation but he want to make sure nunew will arrived safely. 'Uurmm..a day after tomorrow ' nunew answer hesitantly. It was a last minute plan. ' You don't have to ask my permission then.' zee face is starting to get angry. 'Uhhh Hiaaa...you always get angry with me. I really want to tell you but I don't have the appropriate time. I didn't mean it.' nunew hold zee hands tightly coveying the sorry. 'If you tell me earlier, I won't get this angry. I want to send you there by myself but now I can't.' zee control his anger. It is hard to cancel his schedule in last minute. His manager surely won't allow that. 'I'm a grown up Hia. I can take care myself well. Moreover p' aof will come along.' Nunew calmly explain to zee. ' Just keep your promise. Answer my call immediately.' zee point out the promise. He don't want to separate with nunew when they are not in a good state. 'krub Hia...I promise.' Nunew put up his right hand and smile with satisfaction.