CHAPTER 9 : Love Making

*MATURE CONTENT (you can skip if you want. It doesn't affect the storyline)*

Zee and nunew come back from the conference. Everything went better than he thought to be. Their fans welcome them with open heart. Society have change more than before and become more open minded. More people support on legality of LGBT. Love does not depend on gender but its depend on our preference. The hashtag of zeenunew have become a trending on twitter and many people support them.

As they enter the house, zee pulls nunew wrist, moved his body closer to him. They were facing each other for a while. Zee stare on nunew lips . He want nunew lips on him so desperately. He hold the back of nunew head, clasping the finger into it . He move closely to nunew almost touching his lips. ' I want...you' zee whisper between their lips . Their lips mingle and sucked each other vigorously. They can feel both of them want each other. Zee moves his hand around nunew waist holding him tighter to his body. Nunew hands was on both zee shoulder. Their lips parted. Zee drag him to their bedroom as he throw nunew on the bed and undressing his clothes.

Nunew was nervous since this is his first. He know its going to be hurt. Zee has lost control and hovered on nunew . 'Can we?' Zee asked approval from nunew. Nunew just nodded. Zee undressed nunew clothes till he is naked. Nunew has a very delicate body. Zee can tell nunew feels nervous about what they are going to do. But zee is already out of control. He want to conquer him fully. Zee buried himself on nunew neck. His lips and tongue move down through nunew chest. Zee almost gone crazy when their hot sticks rubbing each other 'Ahhh...' nunew moan when he feel zee tongue touch his nipple. Nunew body tremble with the sudden touch. Zee sucks the nipple harder while his hands busy stroking nunew co*k and pinching the other nipples. Zee move his lips to other nipples and lick it. Nunew arched his back in pleasure. Zee move down further and tease nunew co*k tip with his tongue. 'Hiaaa.. don't ' nunew try to reach for zee. His whole body is shivering trying to catch his breath. Zee pulled up both nunew legs . He search the lube and the condom that has been placed on the side table. Zee put his finger inside his mouth before entering nunew holes. Nunew cried when zee fingering his hole mercilessly . Its hurt like hell. 'Uhhhrr hiaaa...its hurt'. Zee push his finger slowly in nunew hole. 'Hiaaa..' zee ignore nunew cry. He hold nunew legs tightly, restrict him from moving . 'Nhu, you need to relax. You are too tense.' Zee can feel the hole stretching around his finger. Nunew twist his hips trying to escape. Zee lean down kissing nunew lips hoping that it would lessen the pain. Zee hand caressed nunew all over his body. Zee insert two of his finger to widened out the hole. He cautiously push the finger inside so that nunew don't feel the pain. ' Is it hurt?' zee asked nunew softly. 'I..I can take it' nunew stuttering wanting zee to continue. After half an hour , zee is ready to insert his co*k inside him. His co*k is burning hot and he need it in nunew hole right away. Zee put nunew legs on his shoulder left it hanging. 'It will hurts if you are too tense. Tell me if it hurts.' Zee remind nunew. He put condom on himself and put his tip teasing nunew hole. ' Arghhh' Nunew screaming when zee entering his hole. He feels like his hole is throbbing. Zee intertwined his hands with nunew and place on the side of nunew head. Nunew shut his eyes tightly. 'Hiaa..it hurts' zee stop himself. He take out his co*k and insert it again carefully. 'Its all in' zee convince nunew. Zee know nunew is worried and scared but he want nunew all by himself. He have waited for ages and he won't hold back now. Zee lean down and kiss him. His lips was full of lust and burning desires. Their tongue intertwined and share the steam in each other. ' I will move now' zee give a signal to nunew. Zee moves his co*k in and out slowly . 'Arggghhhhh....' nunew bites his lips trying to endure the pain. His face is now full of tears. After a while, nunew is used to it and he can feel the pleasure. Zee move faster. Nunew stopped zee. He don't want this to end quickly. ' I want to ride you' nunew ask from zee. Zee pulled nunew up in sitting position without parting his co*k. Nunew hold both zee shoulder while zee was lay down on his back. 'ummm..umphh...emm' zee continue moaning when nunew stabbed his co*k inside the hole. The heat inside the hole make he want to cum. The room was filled with their moans. 'I want to cum Hia...arghhh' nunew co*k is already stiffened with the cum. He can't hold it any longer. 'Not now' zee wake up .

Zee hovered over nunew. ' I want to try more position' zee continue and smile seducingly. Zee saw nunew co*k is swollen and he won't able to hold it any longer. Zee open the drawer and take out something. 'what's that?' nunew asked curiously. 'Ring co*k. It will prevent you from cumming' zee put it on nunew co*k. 'I don't want it ,Hia..' nunew reach for the ring co*k that was already on his di*k . Zee grab both nunew hands, stopping him. ' Do you want me to tie your hand ? I got the handcuff' zee warn nunew to make he obey his words. Nunew shake his head quickly. 'Should we do it from behind?' zee asked while his hand busy caressing nunew cheeks. Nunew understand what zee wants and he move his body on all four. 'open you leg wider' zee command as he plugged his co*k in one thrust. 'Arhhhh...hiaaa..you are too deep..it hurts' nunew cried out with the sudden poked. Zee keep moving harshly. Zee want nunew to get used to it. He like it this way and he sure nunew will like it after a while. 'Stay!!..ummhh...why are you ..umphh..running away from me?!' zee hold nunew waist when he feel that nunew is moving forward, slipping away from him. 'Hold onto the bed frame' zee asked nunew to support his body since his legs is already wear out. 'Hiaaa..arhh...can I cum?' his cum is already dripping at his co*k tip. Zee keep thrusting on his sensitive part. 'Look at me nhu' zee want to divert nunew attention. It is hard for him to stop himself from cumming but he don't want to let nunew go yet. He want to do this longer. Zee sucks nunew upper lips as soon as nunew turn his head on zee. 'Arghh.. Arghhh' the moan keep ringing in the room almost an hour but nobody has yet to cum. Meanwhile, zee hand is busy searching for nunew nipples. Zee pinched it make nunew cry out louder. Nunew nipples is already red and swollen when zee sucks it hard. Nunew fall down and zee co*k parted. Nunew can't feel his legs anymore.

'Do you want to cum?' zee whisper on nunew ears softly. 'Please hia' nunew turn his head to zee ask for sympathy. ' Lie on your back..we will do it faster' this is the only position that nunew can bear right now. Nunew legs already falling asleep and it can't support him. Zee open the co*k ring and thrust into the hole with a force. He hold nunew legs up in the air until nunew body was folded because he want to go deeper. 'Arghhh....can..can..I Hia?' nunew asked permission to cum from zee. 'arrgghh...argghh..let's cum together..arggg...I'm cumming..can I cum inside?' zee want to be inside nunew until he cum. Nunew nodded to zee. Zee hold nunew co*k to avoid the cum spilled out everywhere. Nunew released his cum all over his stomach. Nunew hole is twitching around zee co*k and zee finally released inside the hole. Nunew was too focused to catch his breath until he don't realize his co*k already in zee's mouth. 'Arghhh hiaaa..it still sensitive' nunew shout to zee. Its pained when zee tease him right after his release. 'I just want to taste you.' zee stare onto nunew eyes before he pecked nunew lips lightly. ' Thank you nhu. I love you.' zee pat nunew head. He know nunew is worried and scared since this is his first. Therefore, he want nunew to feel his love throughout the sex not only his lust. ' I love you too, hia' nunew reply before he fall asleep. Zee clean up the mess and take out the cum he released inside nunew. The condom already broke when he realeased his cum. He don't want nunew to feel uncomfortable when he wake up. Both of them fall asleep right after. Luckily, they have cancel their schedule for tomorrow.