CHAPTER 11 : Trust

*Mature content*

Nunew sing happily while packing his clothes in the luggage. Zee had a solo event so he was alone at home .He will depart with p'aof tomorrow. Although he is sad to leave zee by himself, he want to try his luck in his career. 'ting..ting ..ting...' Nunew song was stunted when his phone pinged with message . He grab his phone and there he saw 25 message from an unknown number. Nunew hand shiver when he saw the picture that was sent. His tears spontaneously fall down.

'What are you looking at?' zee suddenly voice out from nowhere. Nunew wipe his tears quickly and close his phone, hiding it behind. Nunew didn't reply to zee as he shifted his gaze away. This matter has been died down after a while and he don't want to bring up this topic again. Zee walked over to nunew. 'Let me look' zee hold out his hand. 'Nothing hiaa' Nunew try to keep his tears in. 'If it was nothing,you wouldn't be crying right now. I asked nicely nhu. Give the phone to me' zee warn nunew in a fierocious time. Nunew hold his phone more tightly. Zee had enough of this! He snatch the phone away from nunew hand harshly. ' Hiaaa....!!' nunew screaming and reach out for his phone . Zee quickly switch on the phone and saw a picture of melissa and him on the bed. It was obviously his past dating picture. Zee look up to nunew angrily. ' I told you many times!! Tell me if something like this happen. Why you like to keep it by yourself!! Haven't you learn from the past huh? How this matter set us apart!! And now you are trying to keep it a secret from me?!!' zee voice raising up and look to nunew angrily. Nunew clasp his hand together tightly. He know it is his fault but he didn't want to add more problem . Besides, he is going to be away from zee tomorrow. He don't want to stay away when they are arguing. Nunew hiccuped as he is holding his tears in. He is startled when zee suddenly burst out.

Zee take out his phone and call Melissa immediately. He know the picture was sent by her. It was not leaked to the media and he know only Melissa have this picture.

Zee : where are you?

Melissa : Uhuhh calm down zee.. what do you want?

Zee : I'm asking you!! Where are you!

Melissa : Hurmmm.. Meet me at our usual place.

Zee ended the call. The usual place must be where he and Melissa always having dinner when they are dating. 'Come with me' zee pull nunew wrist. ' Hiaaa.. where are we going?' nunew was shocked with zee sudden demand. Zee didn't reply . He is afraid that he will blurt out word that hurt nunew. Their atmosphere was fill with tense silence. Nunew didn't dare to speak up as he know zee is still angry. They arrive at the restaurant fifteen minutes later. Zee get out from the car and go to Melissa straightly. Nunew hurriedly follow up from behind.

'Aowww..Look who is here. I didn't expect that you will be whining to zee about the picture' Melissa look to nunew and smile wickedly. Nunew frowning after he know Melissa are the cause. 'Enough with your nonsense.He didn't show me. I saw it by myself. What are you trying to do Mel ? Our rumour didn't affect your career didn't it?' zee asked confusedly. He don't know the reason Melissa doing this. Its been almost 4 years he live without Melissa and suddenly they mess up when they meet. 'Yupp it didn't. But I still love you. I understand if you don't want me back. But you can't choose him over me. There will be someone better. He just want your fame, don't you realize that? What are..' her sentence was cut off by zee. 'Enough Mel !! I will still choose him over everything countless time. You don't have any right to lead my life. I know who I love!!' Zee scream angrily to Melissa. He has been patience this whole time but not when Melissa talk bad about his boyfriend. Nunew was startled by zee high pitch voice. Luckily, they were outside of the restaurant. Nobody was here to pay attention to them. Nunew hold zee hands tightly to calm him down. ' You will regret this. I know about he and bam. Do you really think there is nothing between them after they have been kissing' Melissa provoke zee. She know this from bam himself. Bam was drunk and told about that accidently to Melissa. Melissa, bam and zee has been friend since their high school but everyone go on their own way when they start their career. Nunew step forward glaring to Melissa. 'There's nothing between us. You don't have to try this hard to set us apart.' This was nunew turn to be angry. He never mention about p'bam to zee after they start dating. He don't want zee to doubt his loyalty. ' How you can be so sure about this? You don't have to keep your acting here'. Melissa speak up ' Stop it Melissa.. I don't want to see your face ever again' zee walked away from Melissa with his hand holding nunew hands.

'Hiaa...about p'bam..I really didn't talk to him since the incident.' nunew explaining things further when the car drive off the parking. ' I know...don't worry too much about this..I trust you' zee reassure nunew. They return home at almost 9 pm. They are glad this matter end quickly. It's better to solve the problem right after. Both take a quick shower and was ready to go to bed.

They lie down facing each other .Nunew wear a short showing most of his fair skin. Zee cannot control his burning lust watching him. He suddenly lean toward nunew for a soft kiss and adjusting himself as he hovered him. He is addicted to nunew sweet lips. Nunew was startled with the sudden kiss. He hold both zee shoulder to prevent him going further. He know zee won't be able to stop if they kiss longer. 'Hia...I need to wake up early tomorrow' nunew remind zee. ' It is a make up sex. I'll finish it early' zee convince nunew . It has been a week he didn't have sex with nunew. Both are too busy .Besides, zee just launch his own brand shirt . So he got extra work to be done. 'I'll be tired hia..' nunew whining. Zee pulled up nunew shirt up to his neck . His finger circling around nunew nipples making nunew moan messly. He then use his tongue and teeth playing with the nipples. Nunew try his best to resist zee but he can't if zee keep provoking his sensitive part. ' Ahhh...umphh hiaa' Nunew moan feeling the pleasure. Zee move up meeting nunew lips. Nunew hand move up to zee nape, pulling his head to deepen the kiss. Their tongue entangled with each other. Zee hands naughtyly slipping inside nunew pants squeezing his co*k. They both are suffocated catching their breath. Their lips part and eyes staring to each other for the approval. They have gone too far to stop.

'Are you.. alright? Should we only do blow job?' zee gives suggestion. Zee don't want nunew to feel the pain tomorrow since he need to remain seated for longer period in flight. Nunew nodded slightly. Zee yanked off nunew pants and lean his face down between nunew plump thighs. His eyes wildly stared at nunew hard co*k. 'Hiaaa...ahhh pleaseee'. Zee used his tongue to lick the hard co*k down to the nunew balls. Nunew scream feeling the goosebumps. Nunew hands grabs the quilt tightly. 'Hiaa...I want to cum' nunew writhing crazily as zee plunged the head of his co*k inside his mouth . The pleasure almost making him insane. 'You are delicious' zee speak dirtily. Zee hands hold nunew stomach to lessen the movement . His mouth go all the way through the hot rod. Zee saliva smear all around the co*k 'ahhh...ahhh I'm close' nunew warn zee between his moan. Zee mouth pumped in and out faster to help him cum .'Ahhh ... ughhh..hmm..I'm...' nunew release the cum in zee mouth. Nunew hold zee head down to his co*k to make him swallowed all his cum. Nunew giggling when he see the cum is all over zee mouth. 'What are you laughing at? This is yours' zee chuckles. ' Don't move. I will clean this up.' zee wake up and take the wet towel cleaning the dripping cum on the bedsheet and nunew thigh. 'I am so lucky having you.' nunew speaks his thought. Zee always volunteer to clean up after their sex and let nunew sleep comfortably. Zee glanced and smile contently. 'How about you? Do you want me to help you cum?' nunew offered. 'I can manage by myself. You sleep first.' zee walked over to the bathroom.

Both having a tight sleep before they realize a big obstacles are coming in their way.