CHAPTER 17 : Unexpected

Nunew stare at zee perfect figure that was sleeping soundly .His chin rest on zee shoulder. Zee's arm was behind nunew head that had became his pillow every night. Nunew finger running down through zee beautiful eyes, pointed nose and reach the thin lips. He has a lot in his mind . 'Will you leave me if I told you the truth?' nunew whisper. He has decide that he will tell zee first about what happened before zee's memory return. He want zee to hear his explanation.

Nunew give a light kiss on zee cheek and smile contently. Zee's eyes opened when he feel a sudden touch on his cheek. 'What are you doing to me while I'm sleeping? Hmm?' zee squints his eyes adjusting the light coming through his eyes. Nunew chuckles shaking his head innocently. He let his arm rest on zee stomach. 'Hiaa..are you free tonight?' nunew asked letting his finger fidgeting on zee's abs. 'Supposedly I am.. why? are you asking me for a date?' zee eyebrow raised in question. 'yes..I want to have a date..I have something to tell you' a faint smile form in the corner of nunew lips. He is afraid to confront zee. Will zee hear his explanation?. 'Sure..let's go' zee smile in return. 'Hiaa...let's set a rule' nunew suddenly raise up a suggestion. 'What's rule?' zee eyebrow furrowed, confusedly. 'Our dating rule. The first one, trust each other. And the second, communication. We need to communicate first if anything ever happen. Agree?' nunew show his pinky promise. Zee chuckles when he hear nunew suggestion. 'Urmm okay agree..but let me set the third rule' zee smiles seducingly. 'The third rule is... you must give up to me every day' zee lean closer reaching nunew lips. Nunew smile between their kiss. 'Hiaa..I'm serious' nunew push zee away. 'I'm also serious...nhu.. you must obey our third rule naa..I want to claim it now' zee hovered above nunew and hold nunew hand above his head. Nunew squirming try to escape from zee tight grip. 'I didn't agree yet Hiaa!..let me go now...you already have 2 round last night...I'm tired' nunew speaks in low tone, pretending he had no energy left. Actually, he don't care about the fatigue neither the pain as long as zee is with him .Zee rain kiss his face. 'Ok then..this time I will consider..not next time' zee loosened his grip ,moving away from nunew. Nunew get up moving to the bathroom. ' Hiaa..do you want to take a bath together?' nunew asked zee that was still lying on the bed. 'Nhuu!..don't dare me na' zee warn nunew. 'I was just joking' nunew pull out his tongue and run into the bathroom teasingly.

Zee and nunew was greet at the hotel hall merrily. It's had been 2 weeks they got the event together. All the fans were excited with zeenunew presence. They have been supporting on both of them since cutiepie start filming. Moreover, today, each fans got a chance to interact with them one-to-one.

'P'zee..you are so handsome..can you be my boyfriend naa?' asked one of the fan. Zee pointed at nunew ask for his permission. 'No cannot. I already claim him' said nunew smile wickedly to the fan as his gaze abruptly shift to zee. 'Just wait until nunew not here..I will give you the answer' zee told the fans teasingly in a whisper way but nunew could hear him. Nunew gaze to zee sharply making he chuckles. He pinch zee thigh teasingly in warn. After they finish meeting the fans, nunew ask for a permission to the toilet. He came out after a while and taking a seat besides zee. Zee eyes move down to nunew milky chest come to display . The shirt is unbuttoned almost showing his stomach. 'What are you doing?' zee try to keep his voice calm. He stare towards him angrily but nunew just making a guiltless face. 'Follow me!' zee get up and drag him by the wrist into the dressing room. 'What?!' nunew ask raising his eyebrow. 'Are you asking me? What is this?!' zee pointed at nunew shirt. 'Well..you start it first' nunew said naughtily. Zee eyebrow frowning confuse. Nunew arms surround zee neck as he lean closer whispering to zee ears. 'You might not know...but I'm quite a possessive boyfriend' . Nunew seducingly kiss zee neck and trailed off his jaw. The lips almost entangled but a sudden loud knock stop their action. Both eyes turn to the door and their eyes meet each other asking in silence. Nunew shrugged his shoulder.

Zee move to the door and the sudden banged startled both of them. 'Are you two together?!' Melissa stormed in the room. 'Mel! What are you doing here?' zee asked stopping Melissa from coming closer to nunew. He know Melissa and nunew had a bad relationship. He don't want anything happen to his boyfriend either his friend. 'Do you remember what this guy do to you, zee!' Melissa pointed his finger to nunew. 'He f*cking cheating behind your back! Do you know that!' Melissa continue. 'No! I didn't...Hia, listen to me first' Nunew denied the accuse firmly. 'I really didn't want to show you but you force me to ,nunew.. Don't blame me!' Melissa pull out his phone and played the call recording between zee and her.

Zee : Mel..What do you know about bam and nunew?

Melissa : I just saw both of them last week at the office. Zee, what happened? Are you crying?

Zee :*stuttered* *sobs* He cheating on me..I...I caught both of them in the room this morning . Nunew told me he never met with bam anymore after the kiss

Melissa : Do you think I'm lying? I have the picture.

Zee head hurts insanely. His eyes squints trying to bear the pain. 'Hiaa...' nunew don't know where to start. This happen too sudden. He feels the words are not coming out from his throat. Zee knees weakened but nunew catch zee arm supporting his weight. The recording keep playing.

Melissa : Where are you now zee? I will come to you

Zee : I'm on my way back. Don't come. I want to be alone.

Melissa : I'm worried. Let me just see you for a minute.

Zee : No Mel!

The chaotic conversation start when zee car wheeling and a loud crash sounds in the recording. 'Do you remember now? What he done on you. He is the reason you involved in the accident! He make you lost your memory, zee!' Melissa raise her voice tone. 'Arghhh..' zee fall on the ground as his memory flashing in and out vigorously. It's like a white light was the only he saw in the moment. His head feels like it almost burst because of the pain. Slowly, his vision become blurry and the last thing he heard is nunew sobbing calling him repeatedly.

'Look what you have done Melissa!!' a slap lie on her cheek. P'aof stare on Melissa angrily .Melissa have gone to far. He already been patient for too long with her. 'Don't tell me you choose him over me!' Melissa voice also raising up. 'It's not about choosing who over who. Zee was admitted to hospital because of your careless action! I told you many time not to pressure him. Why can't you listen to me. Let him decide his life!' P'aof blurt out. He want Melissa to realize her mistakes. 'I don't want to hear anymore' Melissa rebel, rushing out from the office. She won't giving up this easily.