CHAPTER 6 : Threat

Zee was studying his script when he heard the staff was cheering. A staff come to inform him that nunew is searching for him. Zee has been busy these few days because he had a tight schedule due to his filming in new lakorn. He doesn't have much time to spend with nunew. Nunew come to him with a bag full of food. He was suprised to see nunew come visiting him at the film site since it's been the first time.

'Hiaa..I thought you were filming' Nunew was happy to meet zee. He has been missing him for days. 'Nhu, why you don't inform me first. I thought you were having an event today.' Zee somewhat feels not comfortable with nunew presence. 'Why you don't look happy? My event was cancel last minute. So, I plan to suprised you.' nunew sound a little bit down. 'I'm happy nhu. I was just suprise' Zee get up from his chair and convince nunew.

It's not that he is not happy but more like he is afraid that nunew will meet his partner in this lakorn. Actress Melissa was his first girlfriend for 5 years during high school. But, he never disclose this secret to anyone. Only p' aof was aware about this. Besides, he didn't know that Melissa will be his partner in the lakorn. At first, p' Janie has been confirm to star as main role in the lakorn but there are a sudden shift of actress after zee passed the casting. He doesn't want people to feel suspicious if he suddenly withdraw from this lakorn. He has been in this industry for 9 years and of course he know how harsh society is.

'I thought I have already warn you ,zee. Looks like you don't take it seriously' a girl voice suddenly interrupt their conversation. Zee turn around seeing Melissa with her witch smile. ' Let's talk about this later' zee whisper to Melissa . 'What? I think he should know about us' Melissa entangled her arm together and stare at nunew. Nunew eyebrow knitted together. 'About us?' nunew can feel something is not right. ' Mel! Let's talk inside' zee drag Melissa arm forcefully into the dressing room.

'I thought we had a deal about this' zee burst out in anger. He doesn't like the way Melissa provoke nunew. 'And you didn't fulfil it. We had promise that you will distance yourself from him and I will keep my mouth shut. I don't want people to find out my ex boyfriend was a gay. What would people look at me as!! ' Melissa sounds irritate with zee behavior. She does not want to ruin her career that she had built for years. There are too many things that she has been sacrifice to reach this level. Her love, her family that she has decided to left when she enter this industry. Yes, zee was her first love and will be her last love. She won't be able to find anyone that love her as much as zee do. When zee first enter the industry, Melissa was the one that decided not to reveal their relationship. After a while, Melissa love her job and decided to give up on her love to pursue her dream and become an international model.

'You never change Mel. You are self-centered as always' zee sounds disappointed in Melissa behavior. 'You must know how this industry works. They already start digging about us. Do you really think they won't find anything? I'm now trying to stop the media spreading any bad rumour about us. But in the future, I won't be able to. The things will get out of my hands.' Melissa justify her reason. She doesn't want to take any risk. It was just a coincidence she heard zee talks to p'aof about he dating nunew. That's how she know they were together. Melissa also was p'aof niece. So sometimes, she will stay at p'aof house overnight.

'Mel, please. Don't tell nunew about us. I love him' zee desperately asked for Melissa sympathy. He already in the verge of crying. He afraid what nunew will do if he found out zee was lying to him. He can't live without nunew. 'Think wisely, zee. I didn't ask you to break up with him. Only distancing yourself for a while until we finish promoting the lakorn. Just like taking a short break'. Melissa don't want zee to regret his decision. In reality, she still love zee and the reason she act in this lakorn because she miss him. She want to get near him. She even ask p'aof to deal with the director so she can play a role in the lakorn but she didn't expect she would play the main role . But ,when she heard that zee was dating nunew, half of her can't accept that. For her, nunew are not a good match for zee. Nunew seem like he only want to gain popularity from zee. Besides, their society still can't accept gay relationship . She don't want zee to live in regret. Zee is so perfect in her eyes so she wants him to have a good life even if there is no her.

Zee goes out walking to nunew that was waiting him outside. Nunew saw the difference in zee facial expression but he don't want to complicate things. 'Maybe hia is having a problem with melissa' nunew thought to himself. 'Hiaa..have you finish your scene. We will head back together' nunew divert zee attention. 'You can go back if you want. I got one more scene to be done' zee want nunew to have rest when he got free time. 'I'll wait for you then' nunew go take a seat behind. He don't want to argue with zee. He know zee want him to rest well but he want to be with zee.

They head back together but the journey is so quiet. Nunew don't want to force zee. He will wait until zee is ready to tell him.