CHAPTER 5 : Sulking

It has been almost 3 months after zee and nunew start dating. Nunew decided to move in to zee house after 2 months dating. Their schedule are packed. He afraid he cannot make time for zee. Their days goes by with full happiness. Zee love having nunew by his side. He always take extra care of him and becoming more clingy after they start dating.

Today, zee and nunew got an event with a YouTuber. So nunew decided to pull a sick prank on zee for their content. He already deal with the YouTuber a day before. He is excited to see zee reaction to his prank. He know zee would be worried about him but he just wanna tease the older. All this time, zee always tease and make him shy. As nunew predicted, zee are worried about him. He almost drag him home to take a rest. Nunew suddenly feel bad to pull such prank on zee. He afraid that zee may be sulking. After they have filming the content, nunew go to dressing room to change his clothes. He then search for zee after he has done but zee is nowhere to be found. The staff then inform him that zee need to go first and already ask the staff to send nunew to the event safely. ' Is hia angry with me? Because of the prank?' Nunew talked to himself and sighed. Zee never left him before. Even he had to go ,he should have meet him first.

Zee and nunew have different event after that. Zee have to film his new lakorn while nunew have another event. Nunew get home before zee because zee filming usually end late night. Nunew prepare zee favourite dish and clean the house. He want to find a way to persuade zee.

Zee arrive home at 1 a.m. When he enter the house, he saw nunew was sleeping in the sofa . He approach nunew and kneel down to stare at his love closely. 'Nunew was so perfect and I'm so lucky to have him'. He keep his thought to himself. Nunew always have a magic spell that recharge him when he was tired. He start caressing nunew cheek down to his lips . He really want to kiss and possess him fully but he know nunew is not ready for that. He want to wait for nunew and don't want to do anything forcefully. He love nunew so much that he can't live a single day without him. Even when he need to go to other country, he always bring nunew. He know nunew is busy with his schedule but he want to be selfish once a while. He want nunew to be there to support him. He lift nunew up and enter their bedroom. He put him down and cover him with blanket. 'Why did he wear so little' zee babbling to himself. He don't want nunew to fall sick .

Zee go to shower and when he was ready to go to bed, he saw nunew was sitting on the bed awake.'Why are you not sleeping? We need to wake up early tomorrow' zee ask nunew while his hand busy cover himself with blanket. 'Are you angry with me, hia?' Nunew can detect slight change in zee behavior. He seem cold and in a bad mood. 'Why would I ,nhu? Let's sleep. It's already late now. We will talk tomorrow' . Zee convince nunew to sleep. Besides, he was tired from today filming. He filmed a lot of action scene. 'I won't sleep until you talk to me' Nunew is not satisfied with zee answer. Didn't they promise before ,that they must not go to sleep while they are fighting. 'Nhu!! Sleep now!! ' Zee raise his voice warn him to go to sleep. Nunew have become more stubborn lately. He wants everything goes his way. Zee also didn't know why nunew change so drastically after they are dating. 'I don't want to!!' Nunew go out the room while thumping his feet on the plywood floor . Zee only sighing seeing nunew rebelling. Zee get up from his position and approaching nunew that sit on the living room himself.

'Nhuu.. what are you angry about?' Zee talk to him softly. 'It's Hia fault. I know you are angry with me but you don't let me explain myself' nunew look up to zee . 'Is it because your prank? I was sulking a little bit but I am not angry at you' zee hold both nunew hand trying to reassure things. 'You are lying! Then why would you left me at the event by myself? And why you are cold to me just now.' Nunew pouting. Zee just laugh when he saw nunew pouts. It is so cute. 'Don't laugh Hia. I was serious ' Nunew warn him. ' Ehemm ok ok...nhuu.. why you keep overthink things lately. I didn't leave you alone for no reason. I got message from my director that I need to come early if I can. The actor that supposed to fill in early queue fall sick. So I need to replace him instead. Besides, I did ask the staff to take better care for you and send you to your event ,didn't I?. And about just now, I just feel tired because I got many scene to film today . That's why I might seem cold to you. I'm sorry naa'. Zee grab nunew hands tightly and stared into his eyes. 'Are you sure? Hia are not angry at me ,right?' Nunew try to confirm things with his doe eyes. 'Of course I'm not. Lets go to sleep. I'm tired persuading this sulking baby'. Zee tease nunew and give a light kiss on his lips.Nunew smile at zee daring action.

Their life might full of misunderstanding but they always solve them in a rational manner. But, can they face a bigger obstacles that coming in their way?