CHAPTER 15 : Gentle

*Mature content*

Their eyes locked with each other. 'Nhuu ..don't challenge me ..I have my limit too' zee warn nunew, whispering. He is not comfortable with nunew touching him everywhere. Nunew give no reply, instead, just keep on wiping zee body. Zee grasp nunew back head pulling him down slowly to meet his lips. Their kiss was soft before nunew intruded his tongue into zee mouth. He also long for zee. 'Do you really need it? Are you aware who I am?' nunew want him to realize what they are going to do. Even when he in the drunken state, he want zee to recognize him before they go further. 'Nhu ..It is you' zee paused at the mid sentenced as he nodded with the answer. Their lips again locked and the kiss become more intense.

Zee rolled nunew over and hovered over him. He lean down sucking nunew necks, left a few of his mark. He feel addicted to nunew sweet smell. He smells like lavender and this feels familiar. Nunew pajamas rope was untied and left his body naked. Zee lips travel down to nunew stiff nipples and suck it hard. Nunew arched his back feeling the pleasure tingling all over his body. 'Can I use this?' zee show nunew the nipples clip he took out from the drawer. Nunew was familiar with the sex toys since zee have used it on him before. Nunew just nodded agreeing. Zee put the nipples clip on nunew and move down parting nunew legs. He need too prepare nunew holes before inserting his swollen hard co*k. Instead of using his finger, he insert the vibrator inside nunew holes carefully. 'Ahhhh...uhhh..hiaa...it's hurt..take it out' nunew writhing in pain. It has been long he haven't had any sex so his holes are not fully prepared. It will be hurt as if ,it was their first time . 'Relax ..it won't hurt if you stop moving' zee hold nunew legs apart that was struggling to close. Zee head move down licking nunew private part in lustfulness. Zee speed up the vibrator when the nipples clips ringing. 'Ahhhh hiaa..I can't!' nunew want to release his cum but the co*k ring hold his cum in. His body was struggling to escape. 'Don't move if you want me to slow down' zee command. His tongue was busy licking nunew co*k down to his hole. The familiar taste that he has been waiting for. He want this to stay for a while.

Zee head was hurt when his memory come in pieces but that won't stop him in the middle of their pleasure. Nunew toes curled trying to endure his desire while his finger intertwined with zee hair. Zee reduce the vibrator speed to calm his squirming body. He then move up spreading his leg between nunew head. He want to feel his co*k inside nunew mouth. Nunew opened his mouth greeting the big things inside him. Zee hands grab tightly onto the bed frame while his body moving up and down . His co*k slipped deep down nunew throat . 'Ahh..ahh..ahhh ..nhu you are so good..ahh' zee head arched back. He accelerate the pace making nunew hardly catching for his breath. Feeling like he almost cum, zee pull over his co*k from nunew mouth and move his way down to nunew ringing nipples. 'I told you to stop twitching' zee hand insert the vibrator deep inside the hole. 'Ahhh hiaa...hiaaa...ahhhh...it's too deep...I'm sorryyy...uhh' the high vibration with the depth makes nunew cry in pain. Zee looks satisfied with nunew reaction. 'Stay!!..I will put myself in now..if you act stubborn..I won't guarantee your safety' zee take the vibrator out while his mouth run out reprimand the man below him. Nunew gasp catching his messy breath. It almost let him lose his insanity. Zee take out the nipples clip and flickering the red swollen nipples with his finger. Zee prepare himself and slowly teasing into nunew holes. 'Ahh hiaa...slow down..it's hurt..ahhh..ahh' nunew holes was throbbing with zee big shaft. He hold his legs up in the air opening the holes wider. 'umphh nhu..you are too tight...uhhh.. relax...you are squeezing me' zee moaning as he paced himself rhythmically. It was so damn tight. Zee co*k pop out from the holes. Zee don't know if he could insert his co*k without excessively hurting nunew. 'Nhuu...your holes muscle are too tight..you need to let me in..I will do it slowly' zee again re-emerged his co*k inside.

Zee carress nunew inner thighs and stare into his eyes reassuring. 'I need a kiss' nunew whines. Zee move his way up kissing nunew. 'You are so adorable..you need to be rewarded...I give you a choice..do you want me to be hard or gentle?' zee let the small talk divert his attention. Nunew mouth opened up when he fell his holes was again throbbing by the big size of zee's hot rod. ' uhhhh' nunew cry in reply. 'Don't worry..It's all in..so chose ,which one do you want' zee asked again. His hand caressing nunew head gently. 'Just today..uhh.. I want you to be..gentle' nunew usually have the same preference as zee. He like it hard. But he just feel he need zee to be gentle for him once. He want love rather than lust. He want zee to adore and cherish him as a lover. 'Sure' zee smiles. 'Remind me if I'm out of my control' zee continued.

His head swam down on nunew curve shoulder . Nunew's finger dig on zee back, up to his shoulder. Zee grinding over the beautiful man underneath. He keep his pace consistent with the moan resounded throughout the room. ' I love you' zee uttered. Nunew tears fall down when he heard the magic words. He miss those words. Zee lift his head up when he hear nunew sobbing. ' Why are you crying? Is it hurt?' zee stopped his movement. He thought he already restrained himself from going hard. '...' Nunew continue sobbing. 'Nhuu? Tell me why..am I hurting you?' zee anxiously asking for an answer. 'Hiaa...will you.. remember this tomorrow' Nunew asked hesitantly. He is aware zee is drunk so he don't want to set his hope high. But he did wish zee to remember him. 'I will...I am fully conscious..you are the only memory that I wish to keep...don't cry' zee wipe the falling tears.

Zee kiss nunew lightly and start move himself against him. He want to prove his words to him.Nunew can feel a force pushing his body upward. The cry of pleasure overtake his body as zee continue sucking his neck leaving several hickeys. Nunew legs hug on zee back firmly as zee thrust inside. Their body stick close to each other while nunew co*k rubbed over zee six pack. Their climax is getting near as zee fasten the pace. 'umphhh...uhhh...uhhh...' the moan going over again and again. 'Does...arghhh..it feel good?' Zee scream between his words as he hold himself back. 'Hiaaa....ahhh...hold on hiaa..the co*k ring...take it out' zee just realize he didn't take the co*k ring out. He move his body up and move the ring out quickly. 'Ahhh..ahh..Can I cum?' nunew ask for permission. The cum already dripping crazily on zee abdomen. 'Wait for me..arghhh...where should I cum?' zee asked in between his hitched breath. 'I won't...ahhh..wait anymore..uhhh hiaa' nunew release the white liquid all over zee body. ' argghh.. arghh..I will cum in few second..uhhh..bear with me' zee grasp when he feel cold all over his abdomen. Nunew holes tightened around his co*k when he fasten his climax. 'Ahhh nhuuu..I'm cumming..ahhh...ahhh' his toes curl up while his head buried into nunew chest as he release his cum. He grind against nunew, feeling comfortable for a while. Zee take his co*k out from the hole and stared onto nunew eyes fondly. ' Sleep now..I will clean this up' zee kiss nunew forehead softly. He get up taking the towel to clean nunew body. Nunew watch zee back blankly.

Why the feeling is so real? Zee seem to remember him as his lover. Even when doing their sex, zee still didn't miss out his prostate. He also volunteer to clean up his body just like before. 'Did hia remember me? Then why hia keep it to himself? Won't it be a happy news for both of us?' nunew whisper to himself. He was deep in his thought until he fall asleep by himself in tired.