CHAPTER 20 : Wish

Last Chapter

Nunew lie on his chest since his back is already bruised by the lashed last night. Zee put some ointment the moment he woke up to soothe the pain. Nunew eyes opened turning himself to the side. Zee was checking the wound on nunew body thoroughly. 'Hiaa..why?' nunew frown raising his eyebrow seeing zee sullen face. 'I'm sorry..it's too much last night..I..I lost control' zee voice trembling regretting their night. 'Heyy hiaa..its ok...I love what we are doing last night' nunew hastily get up hugging zee. 'The bruise will heal after several days...it's nothing ' nunew reassuring him. Zee feel bad hurting nunew. His lust making him lost control of his insanity. 'I will take a bath first...we can eat lunch together' nunew give a little smile before heading up to the bathroom.

Nunew laid out the food on the table and take a seat oppositely. 'Hiaa..you look so busy lately' nunew asked curiously. He noticed zee always go out for work early in the morning and came back late night since two weeks ago. He is lazy to ask about it before ,since zee won't answer him anyway. 'I want to work behind the scene. So I learn more about it from p'aof. I become his assistant when he filming for the new series.' zee explained while his mouth busy chew on his food. 'Ohh..the bed friend series isn't it?' nunew excited for the coming series. Zee nodded. 'but hia..don't be too stress..the doctor told me you were in a high stress the last time you were admitted' nunew remind zee about his health. Hearing about the past,their arguement came across his mind. 'Nhu..about bam and Melissa' nunew hand become motionless as he heard the names. He put down the spoon and fork on the plate slowly. 'They have decided to work overseas together..' zee feels nunew should know about it. 'They are sorry for everything they had done to us. Can you forgive them?' zee stare on nunew face that look down on his food. Zee don't want nunew to hold grudge to anyone moreover both Melissa and bam was his friend. '...' no reply from nunew. The tears pooling in the rim of his eyes. He didn't blame anyone but both of them did really take part in what happened . 'Nhuu..? Look at me' zee hold nunew hands rubbing it gently. Nunew lift up his face as the tears falling down his cheek. 'You are a good boy ,aren't you? I know what Mellisa do is wrong but she still my friend.. Everything has been resolved and I'm still with you didn't I? Can you forgive them?' zee persuade nunew. Everything happened between them must have left big wound on their relationship but that doesn't mean it won't heal. He love nunew just the same as before, and even now their love keep growing with time. Nunew nodded agreeing. 'I actually remember everything about us before Melissa reveal the recording. But that memory is like a nightmare to me. I'm scared of facing the truth. What if you really had cheated on me? How can I go on with my life?' zee gaze aggrieved right onto nunew's eyes. Nunew was surprised when zee told him the truth. 'Is that why you have been stressing out?' Nunew realize the reason over zee's stress. Zee nodded slightly. 'Hiaa..what you do is wrong' nunew advise him in gentle manner. 'I know..thats why I told you now...I didn't do it without a reason' zee don't want anything between them that may cause misunderstanding. Nunew give a thin smile nodding.

Almost two years passed by, there's nothing difference in zee and nunew life. Sometimes the little argument does happen but they had learn from the past. Trust and communication is important in a relationship. They were having a short break by the beach when nunew suddenly voice out his suggestion. 'Hiaa..can we have a child?' nunew asked softly. He want to have a child for him to take care of. 'Hurmm?.. suddenly?Do you want to adopt? But nhuuu...having a child mean we will have more commitment' zee is not fully agreed to nunew suggestion. 'Hiaa...you even didn't let me do any work..you always busy and I was alone at home..I feel lonely sometimes' nunew said bitterly. 'Its not forever nhu..you will back to work after a while...you know why I didn't let you go working aren't you?...what happened to the child if we both are working.. I need us to raise our own child ' zee argued his point. Zee send nunew to check on his mental health but it comes out bad for this month. So he want nunew to take a break and have a good rest. Nunew seem to overthink from the bad comment that could have worsen his mental health. 'Hiaa...I will listen to you ...I will stop working as you want if we have a child..I promise' .Nunew want to give his full commitment on the child. Zee have been persuading nunew to resign a few times but everything is up to nunew. He don't want to force and control his faen life. He owns an entertainment company and he gained more than enough to take care of him so, nunew is free to make any decision. 'but I want our own child ...we can have a child through surrogate mother' nunew continued. Zee look away probably thinking the offers. 'You promise me naa you will stop working' zee turns and stare on nunew endlessly. He smile nodded agreeing. Nunew smile sweetly in return. 'Thank you Hia..I love you' Nunew plant a small kiss on zee lips leaving him stunned. Zee chuckles grab nunew by his neck for a light kiss. 'I love you too' zee murmured.

-----------------------The end------------------------

Thank you to all the readers. I appreciate it a lot. Hope you enjoy 'defining love' till the end 😄