CHAPTER 12 : Misunderstanding

Its has been two days nunew work in Chiang mai. Zee work till late night to make sure he can finish his work by today. He want to suprise nunew there. Zee already book his flight tomorrow morning. He plan on bringing nunew to visit his uncle while they are there. He want to introduce nunew to his family.

Zee wake up in the morning excitedly looking forward for nunew reaction. He miss him so much. His manager drop him at the airport. As soon as he arrive at the resort, he immediately rushing to nunew's room. He knock twice but there are no reply. He is worried now. He has been calling for many times since last night but nunew phone is off. He thought nunew have been asleep early but there is possibility something might happened to him. Suddenly, the door cracked open but the person in front of him is not nunew. He was stunned for a while. 'Who is that phi?' nunew faint shout was heard from inside. Zee push bam aside and enter the room hastily. Zee tears falling involuntarily. He can't hold his tears back. He look down on the floor. His vision become blurry by his tears. He can't bear thinking the person he trust the most cheating behind him.

Nunew walk closer to zee calmly reaching for his hands. 'Hiaa..it's not what you think it is...can you please listen to me?' nunew know it was his fault but he need to explain to zee. He accidentally put his phone inside p'aof bag and last night, p'aof already head back to bangkok. So nunew doesn't have phone with him. He can't contact zee to tell about p'bam . '...' no words coming out from zee. 'It was my fault..nunew don't..' bam sentence are cut off by zee punch. 'Hiaa!!!' nunew was startled. He never saw zee being this angry. Zee intend to lay a second punch on bam but his hand stop in the midair when nunew hug him from the back. 'Hiaa...I'm scared' nunew said trembling. He have witness violence in front of him. He is still traumatized by the incident during his childhood. 'Plea.-see hiaa...don't do it' nunew begged with his eyes close tight. Zee exhale devastated. Zee know about nunew past so he decided to back off. He unfold nunew hands and sit by the bed corner in silence. His hand clenched his temple feeling furious. Nunew legs weakened and he fall on the ground. Nunew looks like he was running out of breath. Zee watch bam calm nunew down. He looks away suppressing his anger. After nunew come to stable, bam walk out the room. He want to give space for them to have a clear talk.

' Hia..?' nunew call for zee . He want to explain the matter as soon as possible. Zee turn to nunew gaze him sharply. 'Did you sleep with him?' zee gritted his teeth in anger. 'What.. are you saying Hia?' nunew didn't expect zee would ask him that. 'Is it wrong? I f*cking saw you with him in one room this morning!! And to be precise,that man was the one you kiss behind the bar!! Do you forget! If you are in my place what would you think huh?!!' zee stand up shouted angrily. 'We just met yesterday hia...The room is fully booked so he spend the night in my room. P' Kla was also with us.' nunew argued. He didn't know where to start. Too many things happen yesterday. 'Stop it nunew...if p'kla was here, where is he? Don't lie to me!! I call you last night but you didn't answer..why?!! are you having fun with him. Is he better than me?' zee mouth run without thinking. He lose control of himself till his body trembled. ' Hiaa!!! How could you say that!!..I didn't do anything with him, I swear..' nunew voice toning down at the end . Every inch of his face covered in sadness. Zee never say something like this. He know zee is more possessive and jealous but he never treat him like a whore. Zee grab nunew arm painfully. ' Hia..you hurt me' nunew try to brush off zee hand but the grab is too firm. Zee lean to nunew ears as he whispers. ' Listen nunew.. I won't tolerate anyone who mess up with me even it is you...I will make you pay' zee yanked off nunew arm ' and one more thing , don't show your face to me ever again' zee said clearly. ' I need you to remember this Hia..it was you that want me to leave...not me' nunew eyes turned red. He never saw this version of zee. The seething with madness version. ' Ohh...so you would go to bam isn't it?? What mel said is right..I regret meeting you' zee said sarcastically. His anger is flaring up inside when he speaks about bam. Nunew look down crying hardly. He can't control his tears anymore as he sobbed hardly .Nunew know zee won't listen to him no matter what. Zee walk out from the room leaving nunew crying by himself. His anger has dominate his body. He can't think rationally when it comes to nunew.

It has been several hours zee walk out from the room . Nunew still crying at the room corner blaming himself 'Hiaaa...don't leave..' nunew talks by himself. His eyes already swollen because of crying. He become clueless. He move to the door when he heard someone knocking. He wipe all his tears before opened the door. The staff handing out the phone to nunew. 'It was urgent' . Nunew head frowning but his hand grab the phone.

Nunew: Hello

Caller: Hello. We are from Quin hospital. We are sorry to inform you, Zee pruk was involved in an accident.

The phone fall out from nunew hands. It take him for few second to come to reality .He pick up the phone and give back to the staff quickly. 'Thank you' nunew said before the staff walked away. His body was freeze glued on the stand. ' It was my fault' nunew suddenly bang his head to the wall. Bam who was watching from outside rushed in to nunew. 'Stop! What happen?! ' bam hold nunew cheeks with both his hands, turn to face him. 'Hiaa...Hiaa..I need to go back now..I need to see hia' nunew can't explain. His breathing is out of control. He feel suffocated. He rushly pack all of his clothes and run out the door. ' Let me send you' Bam follow his back offered to send him to airport. Nunew was afraid and anxious. He keep blaming himself for what had happened. Luckily, the hospital managed to call the staff. It must be p'aof asking the nurse to call the resort.