CHAPTER 19 : Seducing

* Mature content*

It's been a month zee have return home. Zee try all his might to ignore nunew. He know nunew did try his best to please him but he still stand on his decision. He cannot accept when nunew lied to him. They have been sleeping separately but nunew took care almost everything. Everyday he prepared the meal and iron his clothes. Nunew even take a week off when he was discharge. He desperately want to win zee heart back.

Nunew made a toast when zee was getting ready for his solo event. 'Hiaa..let's have some breakfast'. Zee walked over ignoring nunew. Nunew was not dumb to understand what's happening. He know zee want him to move out from the house but he won't give up easily. He is aware that it may worsen their relationship if he distance himself from zee when they are in bad term. He won't do that as long as he can bear the pain. He don't want his sincerity to zee faded away with time. Nunew know it was his fault but he was indeed hurt too by zee behavior. But no matter how bad zee treat him, he is willing to forgive him as long as his heart is still there. He loves him too much to let him go. Everyday he crying by himself by zee silent treatment, but he never want to let himself looks weak in front of him.

Zee came back when its almost late evening. He saw nunew picking up his clothes for laundry when he came out from the shower. 'Hia..did you go to the club yesterday ?' nunew hold a white jacket with a lipstick stain on it. A tense atmosphere filling up through the room. Zee walked over and slumped himself down on the bed. 'Hiaa!! I had enough..do you really want me out from this house?!' nunew burst out on his limit. Zee was silent for a while. 'That's not my shirt' a moderate tone come out from zee. Even they are not in a good term ,he don't want nunew to misunderstood him. Nunew headed to the door recklessly but his step stopped when he heard what zee said. ' I don't want you to go' zee continue as tiny drop fall to the ground. 'I was angry because you lied to me. You know how much I despise people that lying. But now, what important to me, is you. Let the past be the past. We have gone through so much. I want us to have a beautiful future. Can you..please forgive me?' .Zee said in raspy voice .Nunew approaching him closer ,reaching for zee's hand. 'I'm sorry...I will never lied to you again..It's a promise..If it happens again, I will back off by myself. Don't cry hia..you will make me cry too'. nunew wipe the tears falling from zee's cheek. He know it's hard to gain zee trust but he want to try all he can to make things back as before. Zee lowered his head and pressed a chaste kiss at the side of nunew's lips.

'What are you wearing?' zee start smiling, looking at the lace pajamas nunew's wore. 'Its because of Hiaa..Hia ignore me for the whole month..I have run out of idea but even I do this it didn't affect you' nunew pouted sulking with zee behavior .'Who said it didn't?' zee whisper as he push nunew down on the bed. His lust take over his body. He know nunew wore it to provoke him. He even try so hard to control himself all this time. 'Hiaa...let me be the top' nunew sudden wish make zee frowning . 'What..??' zee asked confusedly. 'I want to be the top..I want to try' nunew said clearly. 'Ok..you may try..but if you can't do it..don't whine if I go harder today' Zee get up and lie on his back. Nunew gulped anxiously. He got up undressing his pajamas. He untied the bathrobe on zee waist leaving him naked under him. His tongue savour zee body from the chest down to his private part. Nunew co*k was swollen just by looking at zee pleasure expression. He might also cum in this state. He pull zee knees up to his chest looking for the hole he want to thrust into. 'Put lube on your finger before inserting' zee guide nunew when he saw his eyes stare at him clueless. Nunew follow as instructed pushing his finger into zee's hole in hesistant. 'Ughhhh..' zee scream painfully. 'Hiaa...I can't ' nunew erected co*k died down as he feel the nervous shrouded him. He pull out his finger staring down to zee.

' I told you it's not easy' zee push nunew down on the bed putting the blindfold over his eyes. ' Hiaa..what is this?' nunew was startled when zee suddenly close his eyes since he never use this foreplay on him. 'I think you owe me intense sex, isn't it?' zee whisper on nunew ears giving goosebumps all over his body. 'On your knees' zee instructs. He take out the whiplash he have been kept from the cupboard. He never want to hurt nunew but he want to try this once. He lash it on nunew smooth ,milky butt. 'Ahhhhh..' nunew breath heavily. He was surprised with the sudden pain. 'I want to know if this excite you, nhu...should I continue?' zee asked but his whiplash already landed for the second time. ' Ahhh hiaa..' nunew head fall on the bed enduring the excitement. He never feel this . The blank vision and the sudden touch excite him more than usual. His body becaming more sensitive by the thrilling sensation. ' I asked you, so you might do well answer me? Do you understand?' Zee get on the bed placing himself behind nunew. 'krub hiaa' nunew politely answer. Zee turn nunew on his back and handcuffed nunew hand above his head. His finger swirling around nunew erected nipples. Nunew let out a soft moans in pleasure. 'You're so wet' Zee hold nunew wet swollen tip. 'Don't ever ask to top me..you are meant to moan under me' zee thrust one of his finger deeply into nunew hole and circling inside to expand the hole .'Ughhh Hiaa..ahhh..thats too deep' nunew body twisting want to escape from his tied hand. He pants in a short gasps. Zee tied the legs spreader on both nunew ankles opening his legs wider. He get on the bed between nunew legs preparing his co*k. Zee opened up up the blindfold reveal nunew wet eyes that cried from the pleasure. Nunew look down to zee swollen co*k intently. He wish his hand was free so he could grab onto it. Zee put his co*k head on nunew entrance and push into the hole carefully .It takes a while for nunew hole adjusting zee co*k size. Zee moves himself in and out slowly. 'Arghhh..uhhh..ahhh...ahhh' the moan resonate throughout the room. Zee make its way to nunew mouth. Their kiss turn passionate as their tongue met. 'Ahhhh ..ughhh..you are so tight nhu' zee moan in satisfaction Zee slammed his shaft deep inside making nunew arched his head up. Nunew hand hold the bed frame tightly reacting to the undeniably euphoric feeling. His mouth opened up by the uncontrollably pleasure. 'Ahhh..ahhh..ughhh..hiaa..not there..ahhh..I will ugh cum soon' nunew begging zee as his prostate was thrust repeatedly. The sound of zee's ball colliding on nunew butt become louder as zee fasten his pace to reach the climax. 'Hiaa...ahhh hiaa..uhhh..' Nunew body trembled and released his cum. 'Ahhh.. I'm close...uhhhh' zee hips snap forward deeply before stay still. His co*k is twitching inside releasing his cum.

Zee took off the used condom and rolls the new one on his erected di*k. Zee then rammed his di*k inside without warning. 'Hiaaa... ughhhh ...it's hurt' nunew face frowning with pain. Zee hands move to nunew waist holding them down as he speed up his movement. 'ahhhh..arghhh..I can't control ..uhh myself.. can I..ughhh go a little harder?..ahh!' zee yell growling. ' Do it!!' nunew gives green light. Zee move his way up hovered over nunew. He thrust up harder making nunew head hit the bedframe. 'Ughhhh...arghhhh....ahhh' the moan getting louder with each hump. Nunew bite his lips crying over the pain yet giving him the outmost pleasure. The channel spasm around zee co*k before finally letting the cum splurt out. 'You feels so good nhuu..ahhh!!' zee said in between panting breath. Nunew lied down with exhaustion. His wrist and ankles are still in control. Zee moves his tongue swirling around and sucking on nunew nipples until it swollen. 'Ahhh Hiaa..pleasee..no more' nunew body twitching moving away from zee possession. His hole are still warm with zee co*k inside. 'Nhuu...it's very hard..to hold myself back...do you know that?' zee grinding in a gentle rhythm inside the hole. 'Umpphhh Hiaa...please let me go' nunew trembled with zee sudden movement. His body cannot take the third round. Zee finally pull out his di*k and opened the handcuffed on nunew hands. Nunew legs was untied leaving a red mark on the ankles. 'Is it hurt? Maybe I tie it too tight. I will put some ointment later' zee look over nunew, that already fall asleep with a smile.