CHAPTER 8 : Priority

Four days passed by without nunew. Zee having a high fever so he had to cancel all his schedule. He feels so lonely without nunew these days. Every night he will be drunk . Zee want to forget everything that happened and he wish he could rewind time. He want to explain to nunew before everything goes wrong. His brain feel suffocated with all the problem that happen lately.

On the other side, nunew already decided to go back to zee. He miss zee so much and he can't bear this any longer. He need to clear this with zee, however he won't blame zee for everything that happened. Nunew reach home when it's almost 7 pm. When he enter the house ,he was shocked seeing the house in a mess. Clothes are everywhere. The alcohol bottles and tin was landed at the sofa corner. The dirty dish was in the sink unwashed. ' Hiaaa?...hiaa?..where are you?' Nunew shout searching for zee. As he enter the bedroom ,he saw zee lie weakly on the bed. He rushly put his hand on zee forehead. It was burning hot. He got so worried about zee. He shake zee's body trying to wake him up but there are no response. He call doctor immediately to inform zee condition. After thorough check up, the doctor explain that zee was under stress lately. He didn't take care of himself well and fall ill. So the doctor prescribe some medicine and vitamin to make he feel better.

'It was my fault. I shouldn't leave you alone. I'm sorry ,Hia.' Nunew speaks by himself while patting zee's hair. Zee squint his eyes opened and saw glimpse of nunew crying besides him. He thought he was dreaming so he close his eyes and drift back to sleep. Every night, he dream about nunew coming back to him. He rather sleep 24/7 if he could meet nunew in his dream.

It was almost 10 pm when zee wake up and enter the kitchen. He need something to eat. Nunew will come back in 3 days so he don't want nunew to worry about him. When he enter the kitchen, he saw nunew was cooking porridge on the stove. 'Nhu? Is it you?' zee asked weakly. ' Hia... Let's eat together. I have prepare this for you. After that I will let you take the medicine. Doctor already prescribe you the medication.' Nunew didn't answer to zee instead he make things as natural as he can. He don't want to pressure zee about that matter. He believe in him .If zee decided to keep it a secret ,he won't ask anything.

Tears falling down on both zee cheeks. He can't believe the person he been missing so much is here looking at him daringly. He walked over and hugged nunew tightly. ' I miss you so much nhu... Thank you for coming back to me.' Zee was sobbing quietly as he shut his eyes. Nunew took his head off the shoulder and saw zee's red eyes. He wipe the tears by his thumb. He feel bad leaving zee like this. 'Don't cry Hia. I miss you too. A week is too long for me. You should give me only three days' nunew laugh a bit at the end of his sentence to lighten the mood. Zee smile at nunew in return. 'I'm sorry nhu. I shouldn't keep any secret between us. I can't live without you even for a second. I need you in my life. You must promise..that you won't leave me again.' zee stare into nunew eyes. He don't want to lose nunew again. 'I promise you'. Nunew hugged zee tightly.

In the morning, zee wake up early to prepare breakfast. Nunew is still sleeping maybe because he didn't have enough sleep last night. He take care of zee throughout the night. Zee feels better and his fever almost gone. His temperature is now return to normal state. He know nunew woke up every 2 hours to check his temperature so he let nunew sleep longer. Usually he will wake nunew to go for a run when they are free. Nunew wake up at 10 am and have a breakfast together with zee.

'Nhu, I need to tell you something about me and melissa.' zee look at nunew before discussing about the conference. Nunew look up when he hear Melissa name. He is still triggered when it involve his boyfriend and Melissa. 'About what?' nunew asked. ' p' aof want me to go on with the rumour that Melissa and me are still dating. I won't do it if you don't want me to ' zee grab nunew back hand. He want to make nunew his priority. Nunew is his boyfriend and he hold all right towards him. It tooks a minute for nunew to answer. ' Then...I don't want hia to do it. I don't want to see hia with Melissa. I want you to tell me everything that happen after this. Hia's contract will end this month right? Can we declare our relationship by then. I want to make you only mine.' nunew boldly give the answer. He cannot deny that he is hurt when he saw zee with others before. That's why he keep overthink things and become more stubborn. He need zee attention and now he got a chance to announce that zee belong to him.He won't let the chance pass. He know he is possessive but he want to protect what is his.

Zee was stunned to see nunew behavior. Nunew was never like this before. He always keep things to himself and sometimes zee can know if nunew is pretending. He is happy that now ,nunew becoming more opened to him. It has been a long time that zee trying to convince for them to go officially. Zee hold nunew hands tightly. 'Umm..let's do that. I will inform p'aof' zee get up from his seat and dial for p'aof. He was so excited to tell p'aof about this.

Zee : Hello phi. I need to tell you something.

P' aof : Hello. Don't bring me more problem naa. What is it?

Zee : No phi...Umm..just me and nunew already decide to go officially by this end of month. And I don't want to tell media that Melissa and I is still dating. But don't worry phi. I will take full responsibility.

P'aof : Are you sure about this? You know how this will end right?

Zee : Yes. We already agree on this.

P' aof : Then, it's up to you. I will tell Melissa about this. So do you need to do the conference. I will arrange that.

Zee : Thank you phi. I want one by the end of this month. I will bring up both topic.

P'aof : Ok2.. good luck then.

P'aof ended the call. He know this will turn out this way. He got no choice. But the problem now how is he going to tell Melissa about this. He know how stubborn Melissa is and she won't let things go by zee way.