CHAPTER 7 : Burst Out

A week passed by and zee still doesn't have enough courage to face nunew and tell him the truth. Both zee and nunew take a day off to spend time together. Zee also have finish shooting so he want to take a rest for few days. Nunew take a nap in the bedroom while zee was preparing dinner for them. Zee always make a dinner if he got time but usually they would order for food delivery. Zee phone rang and he pick up the call from p'aof almost immediately. He rushly grab his car key after he ended the call and walked reaching the door.

He was informed that his previous relationship with actress Melissa has been on news. The old picture of them kissing was already spread to the media. He know he should explain about it to nunew but he need to solve this problem with p'aof first. His phone doesn't stop ringing getting the call form unknown number. Thats must be the reporter that want to ask the detail of his previous relationship.

As he arrived at p'aof house, Melissa was already there sitting across him. 'Phi, I'm sorry about this.' Zee take a seat besides p'aof . 'Its already happen. I want to ask both of you to hold a conference tomorrow. I will inform you the venue. And one more thing, do not deny the rumor and declare to the media you are still dating' p'aof explained calmly. 'No!! I can't do that. What about nunew? I already owe him an explanation. I don't want to worsen this matter' zee strongly refuse p'aof suggestion. 'Nunew will understand you if he really trust you. This matter not only revolve between us ,zee. Don't make things worse' Melissa was on p'aof side. She know p'aof decision is the best for both party. Zee hold his eyebrow. He don't know what he should do. He don't want to hurt nunew but he also need to protect the company reputation.

'Zee, this is the only way to avoid things worsen. If media know you already break up, they will come up with bad assumption. The news about you two will die down with time ,zee. Can you consider my suggestion?' p' aof have already think this thoroughly and this is the only way he can protect the company image and also his artist career. 'Is there really no other way to fix this ?' zee is already at his dead end .p' aof shake his head in return. 'Ok. I will go back first' Zee need to go back and discuss this with nunew. He needs approval from nunew to proceed things. He already make a big mistakes so he want to retrieve his mistakes.

When he arrive home, he saw nunew is already awake. Nunew was sitting on the sofa and holding a phone tightly with his scandal picture displayed on it. Nunew eyes and nose are already reddened maybe because of crying for too long.'Nhuu...can you listen to me first?' zee move closer to nunew slowly and reaching his hand but nunew pull his hand away. The air fill with silence 'Ok..I admit that she was my girlfriend before but I really don't feel anything toward her. Also about the lakorn ,I didn't know she will star as the lead actress' zee defend himself. He want nunew to understand him but his explanation only make nunew cried harder. He cannot bear seeing nunew crying because of him. 'That's not the point ,hia. You are lying to me this whole time ,do you know that? I don't even know if you ever trust me throughout our relationship. Do you know I have seen tons of picture of you with her at the filming site. Even the fans shipped you with her. Do you really think I won't feel anything? I'm your boyfriend,Hia..not your friend..What would you think I will feel? I understand it was your work and I trust you...but after I receive this news, I don't know if we can still maintain our relationship.' nunew look down .His voice turn mellow when reaching the end. He didn't dare to see zee in the eyes. What break his heart is when zee keep a secret from him and didn't trust him. Zee tears streaming down , biting his lower lip when nunew express his feeling. He don't know that his lakorn would give a big impact on nunew. Nunew always keeps things to himself so he never predict that it can make nunew this sad. ' Don't say that,nhu. You know I won't accept what you are trying to do. Our relationship has nothing to do with this .I love you and this is enough for us. And I trust you but I just don't dare to reveal my past. I don't want you to see my weakness. I don't want you to feel embarrass to have me as your faen. My past is full of scar and I don't want you see that. I want you to see me as perfect faen that are worth enough to stand besides you.' Zee hold nunew hands try to make nunew feels the sincerity in his words.

'Hiaa ..what do you really see me as? Why would I want my faen to be perfect? You don't need to be perfect. I just need you to complete my life. I want to see your weakness and I want to treat your scar, but you need to opened up to me first. Love is not enough for us Hia. You still need to learn to trust me. It's better if we have a little break. I will go back to my parents house for a while'. Nunew turn his back and walked hastily to their bedroom . He pull out the luggage to pack his clothes. Zee goes after him and hold his shoulder tightly locking nunew movement. 'No!!! I won't let you go! Do you really decide to leave me here alone. Do you think running away will solve things?!' zee was angry with nunew decision. His voice began to tremble. He don't want to let nunew go whatever it is. 'I need.. time Hia. This is too much for me to handle. I need time to think. I will come back when I'm ready. Please let me go.' tears falls from both his cheeks. Nunew desperately need some space and understanding from zee. Zee eyes glued on him. He really hope nunew won't turn his back on him but now, he is wrong. 'Ok..you can go but in one condition. I will only give you at least a week to recover. After that ,you need to come back to me no matter what happen. Or else I will go get you by myself. Promise me.' zee stare to nunew eyes. He is ready to give anything to him but he won't accept if nunew leave him forever. He will sacrifice a week for nunew if this could make nunew forgive him. Nunew look at zee and nodded slightly. He want some space.

Next morning, p'aof receive a message from zee from last night.

Zee: I cannot go to the conference. Give me some time. I need to discuss this with nunew. I'm sorry phi.

P'aof have known zee since his first debut as artist. He know zee won't put anyone behind. He always trust zee and he treat zee as his son.

P'aof: up to you. You can inform me when you are ready.

P'aof turn his phone off because he know reporter will keep calling him. He don't want to make decision on any party. He will wait till they are ready.