𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙉𝙀

╔══════════╗
Chapter One
Moving Pictures
╚══════════╝

❝Wondering is a terrible sin.❞

NIGHT TIME HAS FINALLY CAME and both William and Michael were ready to go to the studio. Thankfully, Michael did found the location and it wasn't that far from where they live surprisingly, it was just 10 minutes drive trip.

The father and son stood by the front door to bid goodbye to their family. Clara had a look of concern while Evan was just staring at them with an unreadable face. Elizabeth however was pouting since she didn't like the idea of you returning. As for Ennard, he was already turned off due to a malfunction. William exhaled deeply, "We are living now, make sure nothing wrong happens while I'm gone, Clara." He stated while crossing his arms.

The wife placed a hand on her heart as she felt heavy feelings raise in her chest, "Please be careful both of you." She said with a look of sadness and discomfort. Michael smiled and took his mother's hand in his, "Don't worry, mother. We will be back by dawn, it won't take long." He reassured, but this still didn't make her feel fine at all. Nevertheless, she forced a smile and nodded.

"Daddy, why would you go look for them? I'm sure they're fine."

The man kneeled in front of his pouting daughter, "Y/N is your sibling, Elizabeth, and we have to bring them back with us." He declared with a slight firm tone which made Elizabeth stomp her foot then run to her room. William sighed and stood up, "Let's go, Michael." Was all he said before walking outside with Michael following him.

Thankfully, William's purple car was still available, so they took it to get to the studio. The drive there didn't take long and after a few more minutes, they arrived to the abandoned studio. The two men stood in front of the main door while observing the building, "Well, this seems... ominous." Michael spoke up, a chill ran up his spine.

"Let's not waste time." William added and went to open the door, only to find it surprisingly open. They walked in and found themselves in an entryway that has posters of cartoon characters. Suddenly, the door closed behind them with a loud slam which startled them a bit. Michael tried to open the door, but it wouldn't budge, "Dad, the door is locked!" He pointed with a little bit of panic. The father shrugged his should and started to move forward.

"Don't be a coward and let's get going."

"I'm not!"

Michael sighed at his father's carelessness and followed him. He glanced at the posters on the wall and what each represented.

Boris the Wolf.

Bendy, the Dancing Demon.

These were characters you loved so much and Michael remembers you always liked this show. You were watching every episode without boredom, exactly like how he used to watch The Immortal and Restless everyday. They both reached the lobby and there they can see a table, few chairs, a desk, and a big banner that said Joey Drew Studios with giant reels rolling behind it. There was a single project that plays nothing but a blank picture as its annoying noises echoed through the empty lobby. In the further corner near the projector, there was a Bendy cutout leaning on the wall. On the left and right, there's two corridors that leads further into the studio.

"Let's go this way." William spoke up, making his way to the right corridor. As they both walked through the short hallway, they were met with words written on the walls with black ink.

Dreams Come True.

William didn't pay it much attention, but Mike felt something off about this writing. They moved further into the hallway as they saw rooms on the left and right. However, two direction were interesting. A hallway that had an open garage door and a hallway ahead of them that has a right turn. William turned to his son, "We need to split up. You go through this door and I will investigate this area." He explained while pointing his thumb to the hallway, earning a nod from Michael.

With that, they went to their separated ways.

As Michael walked into the opposite direction, he found himself between two way on his left and right and a closed door before him. On his right there was a single desk in the corner and a Bendy cutout. He decided to go right first and again he was met with two ways on the left and right. However, upon looking to the left, he was met with a very sickening scene. There was an actual Boris tied up to a table, seemingly dead, "What the hell? Who did this?!" A menacing feeling washed over him which made him turn around on his heels and walk to the opposite hallway.

There though he found an audio recorder on a table between two closet rooms. The recorder had small sticky note with the name Wally Franks on it. He pressed the playing button and listened to the man talking...

Voice of
Wally Franks
______________________

At this point, I don't get what Joey's plan is for this company. The animations sure aren't being finished on time anymore. And I certainly don't know why we need this machine. It's noisy, it's messy. And who need that much ink anyway?

Also, get this, Joey had each one of us donate something from our work station. We put them on these pedestals in the break room. To help appease the gods, Joey says. Keep things going. 

I think he's lost his mind, but, hey, he writes the checks.

But I tell you what, if one more of these pipes burst, I'm out of here.

________________________

The log ended with a click, leaving Michael confused after hearing what the guy had just said, "Apparently, this Joey man has done something crazy here. He was also complaining about a machine that produces ink?" He thought before shaking his head, "I really don't understanding anything." He mumbled while scratching the back of his head.

Something about Joey made Michael feel that he's similar to his father in someway. Maybe finding more audio logs would help him understand what exactly happened for this place to get abandoned and probably tell him more about the machine Wally mentioned in his speech. At some point, Michael has put all of his hope in these logs to lead him to you. However, it's a slim chance that the workers here mentioned anything about you since you're a small volunteer worker.

Nevertheless, he couldn't just give up on his sibling yet. Hopefully, you also have audio logs somewhere around here. Michael was deep in thought that he was completely unaware of the figure behind him that was approaching him with cutious...

"What are you doing here?"