𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

╔══════════╗
Chapter Seven
A Friend or a Foe?
╚══════════╝

❝Wondering is a terrible sin.❞

MICHAEL SLOWLY OPENED his eyes, expecting himself to be in a very horrifying state. However, he found himself laying on a not so comfy bed to his surprise. Michael sat up and looked around him, he was in a messy room, that just had a nightstand and a desk.

Confusion consumed his brain as he thought that the ink demon would have probably teared him apart, "He didn't hurt me... But Henry said he is dangerous." He thought, swinging his legs off the bed. His eyes landed on a bowl on the nightstand beside the bed, it was filled with bacon soup. Upon picking it up, Michael noticed that it was warm, "If it's still warm, this means that someone was here with me." He mumbled, placing the bowl back.

Just then, inky veins covered the walls and the door opened. Michael's eyes widened in shock and fear as the ink demon walked into the room. The brunette male just observed the demon before him, seeing if he was up to something. However, Bendy didn't do anything and just looked between Michael and the bowl. Now that Michael got a better look at the ink demon, he noticed that he was rather skinny that his bones an be seen. His feet were in weird angles which made him limp a lot.

Bendy pointed at the bowl with his gloved hand, "Wh... Why n-not... eat?" Michael understood what the demon meant and shook his head, "I don't eat for... certain reasons." He hesitated to say, forcing a smile to reassure Bendy. The ink demon understood this and went to the desk in the room, grabbing an old sketchbook. He used his inky human-like hand to write down on the paper. Bendy wrote something then handed the book to Michael.

Let's communicate like this.
I can't speak properly :(

The male read what Bendy wrote and for some reason felt sorry for the demon. He looked up at Bendy and nodded his head in agreement, "Sure, I don't mind." He stated with a friendly smile.

-MICHLAEL'S POV-

I watched as Bendy let out a squeal of happiness, it was kinda cute. Just then, a question popped in my head. However, I didn't want to address this question just yet. I need to show him that I want to be friendly with him.

I looked up at him, "So what's your name?" I asked as I handed him the book. Bendy started to write down his answer before showing me the paper.

My name is Bendy... or at least I think that's my name. I don't quite recall.

I read his reply, but this made me more confused than before, "What does he mean?" I thought, blinking a few times in puzzlement. Bendy seemed to notice my confusion and started to write down again.

Oddly, I get some weird visions sometimes...
I know I used to be a human like you.  

I didn't know how to react to this statement, but I guess it was time to ask him about what he told me back in that hallway, "Back in that corridor, you said that I looked familiar. What do you mean by that?" I asked Bendy, moving closer to him. Bendy seemed to think about this before he wrote down again and showing his answer to me.

You look familiar to me strangely.
When I saw you, I got one of those visions... 

Who are you? What's your name, friend?

I was surprised when I read this, this ink demon was something different. Plus, he called me friend? I looked up at him with a smile, "My name is Michael Afton, but you can call me Mike." I introduced myself to him, but Bendy seem to just look at me. I couldn't tell what he feels since his face was stuck in a smile that was apparently permanent. He then started to write again...

Your name...
I have heard it before, I'm sure. 
The tone of it is familiar when I said it in my head. 

Afton... I saw it. Someone was writing it on the walls, I can show you if you want.

My eyes widened in shock, he have seen this name before. Maybe he knows something about Y/N, maybe he met them before they disappeared. They might have told him something about me. I looked up at him with hopeful eyes, "Please, this might lead me to my lost sibling!" I exclaimed and stood up, wanting him to take me there as soon as possible. Bendy didn't question it and just nodded, placing the book down. He motioned me to follow him and I did as he wanted.

He took me through many twists and turns before we reached a room. He then opened the door and moved away to let me in. However, my eyes widened when I saw the name written all over the room... my sibling's name! Why is Y/N writing their name on the walls? I turned to Bendy, still surprised by this discovery.

"What happened here? Do you know were Y/N went?"

Bendy didn't reply to me and picked up a random paper on the ground to write on. He gave it to me to read.

I woke up in this room once, but I don't remember exactly. 
This name is familiar to me yet not. After the ink machine incident, everyone seemed to forget their memories.  

Even I don't remember who I really am.
The workers here think I can save them, but I can't do this. I can't even save myself. 

I felt sorry for him and everyone here... I remembered that inky creature in the sewers, it never hurt me. Maybe everyone here wants to be free, like the missing children. What if there was a way to help them out? What IF I can help Bendy find a way to free the people here and find Y/N? With a determined look, I looked up at Bendy while clenching my fists tightly on the paper.

"I will help you and the others, Bendy."