𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

╔══════════╗
Chapter Sixteen
Captured
╚══════════╝

❝Dreams come true.❞

SAMMY AND MICHAEL walked through the angel's domain unknowingly. Surprisingly, there was no trace of any Searchers, Lost Ones, or disfigured creatures. The place was really quiet, eerily quiet.

Michael felt a chill go down his spine, "What is this place?" He spoke up, looking around the dimly lit corridor. Sammy hummed as he kept his gaze forward, "I don't think I know this place, I'm not familiar with it." He declared with a monotonous voice. Michael sweatdropped at the answer, but his gaze fell upon a door that had a symbol of a halo with horns. He sped up to go ahead of Sammy to the door, the music director noticed this and followed after his partner to the door.

"This seems like an interesting door." Michael stated as he was about to open the door, but he was stopped by Sammy holding his wrist, "Don't open it." He warned firmly which confused Michael. The brown haired male pulled his hand away from the inky man's grasp, "Why? Is there anything that I shouldn't see in there?" He questioned with his eyebrow raised up. Sammy sighed and shook his head, "This room means that it's owned by Alice Angel, it's her territory." He explained, his eyes never leaving the symbol. Michael wasn't convinced and decided to ignore Sammy's warning.

"I don't care, I need to check what's inside."

"No, wait-..."

Michael quickly pushed the door open, coming face to face with a scared wolf tied up to a table. Both men stood there in utter shock as they also spotted different types of tools around the room. Michael rushed inside to help the scared wolf, "I will get you out!" He exclaimed while pulling on Boris' restraints. He turned to Sammy who stood by the door, looking deep in thoughts, "Come and help me!" The inky man snapped out of his thoughts and went to help the wolf. It didn't take them long to free Boris from the table.

Once he was free, Boris went and hugged Michael to show him that he was grateful. Michael chuckled and petted the wolf's head, "No problem, bud. I'm happy to help." Boris pulled away and gave him an eye-closed smile. Sammy tsk-ed and rolled his covered eyes, "We must move before Alice finds out." Both Boris and Michael nodded and were about leave; however, there was a bang from the other side of the room.

"Where do you think you're going with my Boris?!"

The three of them turned around to see Alice standing there with a tommy gun in her hands. Michael's eyes widen in shock, "Run!" He yelled and the three ran out of the room. Alice chased after them, firing bullets at them. Her laughter echoed in the empty hallways along with the loud sound of the bullets. Out of fear, Boris ran to another hallway, leaving Sammy and Michael to look for Henry. Thankfully, Alice didn't notice him run away or he will be doomed. "Get back here you filthy imbeciles!" She scream as anger started to become clear in her voice.

Eventually, both Sammy and Michael arrived to the ball room in the haunted house train, "Dang it, dead end!" Michael muttered in panic as Alice started to walk toward them. She laughed and aimed at them, "It's time to meet your demise." She stated and was about to fire, but out of blue, she was stabbed in the chest. She gasped as the gun fell from her hands. Alice then fell down only to reveal a frowning Boris and...

Alice?

━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━

It didn't end well for both Sammy and Michea as both of them were now caged thanks to Boris and the new Alice. Sammy was laying on the bed while Michael was pacing back and forth. He just wanted to look for his sibling and father, but noooo, everything had to come against him.

"Here, you must be hungry."

Alice's voice rang as she placed a plate of bacon soup on the wooden plank of the blocked door. Michael turned to her, it was his opportunity to talk to her while that Boris is gone... He appeared to be unable to trust anyone, "Wait please." He spoke up as he went to the door. Alice stopped and turned to face Mike, "You need anything?" She asked with puzzlement, tilting her head to the side. Michael held into the wooden platform on the door, "Please, you have to let us out. It's really urgent." He said with a pleading look. Alice gave him a sympathetic look and shook her head.

"I can't let you out, not until we make sure that you two aren't a threat."

"I have go look for my father and sibling, I can't just stay here."

Alice seemed to pity the man as she let out a sigh, "I don't know what you mean, but you seem genuine. I will talk to Tom about this." She said, giving him a smile. Michael sighed in relief and nodded, "Thank you. By the way, what's your name? I'm Michael." He introduced himself, trying to creat a friendly atmosphere.

"They call me Alice, but I'm no angel."