𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

╔══════════╗
Chapter Twenty Three
Scrap Baby
╚══════════╝

❝Dreams come true.❞

IT WAS A VERY EXHAUSTING day yet it was also fun. It turned out not only one episode, but four episodes to record. You couldn't deny that you were very excited to voice act and had so much fun with Alice, even Buddy voice acted Boris which made this experience extra amusing.

Right now, you all were resting in the break room. You sighed as you leaned back on your seat, "I must say that these episodes are really well animated, I like them all. Great job, Henry." You complimented with a happy smile on your face. The said man chuckled, "Well, thank you. I worked really hard on them." He stated while scratching the back of his neck. You laughed lightly before sitting up straight, "You all did good, well done everyone!" You prised all of your co-workers, feeling proud of their wonderful job.

"So, how's the repair job going?" You spoke up again.

Tom sighed and crossed his arms, "For now, we're closing off the unneeded areas like Level 9, Level 14, and the sewers. As for the repairing, everything is going just good." He reported with his usual gruff voice. Allison nodded in agreement, "Another thing, Y/N is that the repairing tools are pretty old. We need a new set of tools, we can work better if we had them." She added with a hopeful tone.

You nodded your head in understanding, "This is easy, I will get you a full set."

"In this case, if you could also get me new musical instruments. The ones in the theater are pretty old." Sammy added.

"Yeah and a new recording set and projectors!" Buddy chanted with excitement.

You felt so overwhelmed by all of the things they wanted. You could provide them with ease and you knew William wouldn't say no, but it was too much to bring in one time. Henry put his hand on your shoulder assuringly, "Take it easy, friends. We can't just order Y/N around and ask for too much." Once he said that, everyone, aside from Tom, looked down in guilt, realizing that they had asked for so many things from you. You looked up at Henry then back at your companions, "It's alright, everyone. Just write down everything you want and I will get them for you." You smiled in delight which made them relieved that you weren't upset.

After a few minutes, everyone wrote down what they wanted for the studio in one list and handed it to you. Welp, you're up for a long shopping trip.

━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━

You had finally returned home after long and exhausting hours of work. You were home alone since your family were busy doing their own business.

Your mother went grocery shopping and took Evan with her. Both Michael and William were in the building site to check on the new mega pizzaplex. As for Elizabeth, you didn't know where she went, maybe she went to hang out with the other missing kids. Speaking of which, you remembered what your sister had told you earlier this day. You still couldn't believe that your own little sister hated you this much to the point she wished you had never returned or probably died. And all of that because your father was giving you attention more than her. Even your little brother didn't do such a thing considering the fact that he was the youngest.

Elizabeth had always been spoiled by William. When she asks for something, he brings it to her. Not because he wanted to spoil her, but so she could leave him do his work without any noise.

Anyway...

You made your way to your room to relax a little bit before calling your father to accompany you to buy stuff for the studio. However, you stopped when you had just reached the stairs. Something was off, you were certain of that. There was a heavy eerie silence, "There's someone else with me." You thought as you frowned, preparing yourself for any unexpected attack to happen. Suddenly, someone landed behind you with a heavy thud, there was sounds of metal as well too. You turned around and saw a broken animatronic with red hair and green eyes... Scrap Baby.

"Hello Y/N."

"Elizabeth?"

The voice was certainly Elizabeth's, you were sure of that. However, you never knew she had such a form like this. She was more taller and bigger than you. You gulped and took a step back, "Elizabeth, what happened to you?" You asked while keeping a brave look. Your sister giggled before tilting her head to the side, acting innocent, "This is how I actually look, big sibling." She continued to giggle in a slightly crazy way. You composed yourself and looked at her with a raised eyebrow, "And why are you in this form then? Showing off?" You asked with a sarcastic tone.

Before you could react, Elizabeth used her claw hand and held you by the waist, holding you up, "So I can dispose of you to make my life better without you." She stated, slowly squeezing her claw around you. You groaned slightly in pain before a smirk tugged on your lips, "I'm made of ink, Lizzy. I can free myself easily, but just remember that you're the one who started it." With that being said, your body suddenly turned into an inky liquid and slipped through her claw, taking Elizabeth off guard. There was a puddle of ink near her foot and once she saw strange movements, she backed away from it.

Just then, the ink raised, forming a figure the same height as Scrap Baby. Inky veins covered the walls and the figure became more visible... you had taken your ink demon form to fight off Elizabeth.

It was now Scrap Baby VS the Ink Demon.